Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

docbeard posted:

I think there's room for a conversation about when and how bans or other moderation actions are justified, certainly.

But I'm pretty sure "I am immune to moderation because I am here to make fun of someone" is never going to be forums policy

No one complained about the moderation neccessarily even the fail rear end probes from the locked thread.... But dog murder fantasy etc are less of an issue than posting some dudes pathetic Ban me in a worthless thread? Makes no sense dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Unclear whether or not it's the big post or the little post quoted inside.. I lean to the latter

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Justice has been served. And some ppl say posting isn't activism

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

It's a farce to call any of this poo poo harassment. A terrible thread with actively harmful ideas for making money was being mocked and the only reason it could be according to bozo was "yads and yad wannabes melting down". If responding to that with the world's worst ban me is stalking and harassment in your eyes then there is no hope for you.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

I mean someone whos alt is presumably named "smarx" does not strike me as being willing to shed that skin