Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mushroom tip: love mushrooms, but never trust them. They're fun guys, not responsible guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Congrats, you just passed the first test

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there are mushrooms which will kill you but sometimes mushrooms give you extra lives, so its kind of hard to say if they are good or bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
said killing mushrooms can easily be defeated by jumping on top of them tho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

In conclusion mushrooms are a land of contrasts.

alexandriao

section 2 - posting, the byob way

there are many different posting styles for the average poaster to take advantage of. but most importantly, you must post what you want. unless you don't want to do that, if so post something you don't want!! I'm not your mom!!! if i were id give u a bath!!!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lol

Escape From Noise

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

:rznv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

you ever get tired of your brain? well byob is what happens when your brain loses structure and slips out your ear to go kick back a few brewskis with other brains in the brain trust. just a nice congential group of diupshits bretending to be smart people pretendbgding to be dupid

ilu and tho you're sometimes misunderstood i think you're one of the best comedy minds on the forums