Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Stroth posted:

Ah. The nice part of town.

The Exploding Ghost district has really gotten popular.

e: VV the real estate agents are already advertising SoExGho

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jan 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Am I the only one who saw Poison Fog and laughed that it was just the matrix Firewall program for real life? (and I guess in a fixed shape, but the rare occasions that I used Firewall I usually just put it into a block anyway.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Ah, I never did any shaman-ing of my own -- to be honest I was always lazy and just did "more bullets, until dead" for a "strategy" --so any of their skillset that the NPC summoners didn't show off I never really learned about.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Skip Duncan, just because I always brought him along. (I played this game in the unsophisticated manner of problem => more bullets.)

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

achtungnight posted:

Fire solves all problems? Tell that to people in a certain area of California, see what sort of response you get.

I’d like to see what she says if you ask what point there was to that story. The proper response- “I like stories.” :D

They use fire to fight fires all the time! I think there’s even some kind of saying about that. :v:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

If every shadowrunner looks cool, then security will be on the lookout for anyone who looks cool, which means eventually the cycle will reach a point where the best look for shadowrunners is as lame, lumpy and overall doofy as possible, to avoid suspicion.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

DeathChicken posted:

I learned recently that guy was also Saddler in Resident Evil 4, now I can't unhear it

Writhe in my cage of torment, friend!

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

e: actually never mind, misread before, answered the wrong question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Servetus posted:

You have horns and a tail because you needed new places to store cyber weapons, I have horns and a tail because I feel more complete this way. We are not the same.

Ok, but you do still store cyber weapons in them, right?