Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

mercenarynuker posted:

Looks like a Corningware Home Select, based on that finish and the squared off-ish base. The ones made before 1998 had that prominent stamp on the back, later models had it it reversed (the letters were inset, not raised). Unfortunately the line was discontinued in 2009, as the market has been flooded by cheaper imitators and lower-grade steel from other countries. Your model looks more burnished than most, but that's not a surprise if this is a thrift-store cast-off. Something to be aware of, the top bit (the tines and the, uh, scoop?) had a bad habit of flattening out and then breaking over time, so the likelihood of finding replacements, let along a full set, will be difficult. You might be able to find some on eBay or something, going rate should probably be no more than a buck per utensil, but I'd be frankly surprised if they were even that high. Shipping will probably be more. One thing to keep an eye on is that these are, superficially, very similar to Target's Threshold Kayden style, so it may be worthwhile to showroom one of those at your local Target in lieu of scouring sites hoping for orphan matches

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU