Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Oh god the hairs on my neck are standin' up. He's... right... behind me... isn't he? Yikes!!

*slowly turns around and comes face to face with hitchhiker serial killer, is thoroughly disappointed it's not Bigfoot before being disemboweled*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

crossposting from the goon outdoors:

literally every single one of us every time we go camping or hiking because the squatch is always there, always watching.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

That was my mating call. For BBC.

Mmmmm I done heard it and I'm tryin to get the ol truck started to come getcha but she won't turn over and...

Wait! ... What's that rustlin in the trees?!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh no it's a bigfoot.... With a gun!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Hello, police? I would like to report a hirsute hiker who is NOT keeping his social distance.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
*Is dude knowlingy getting hunted by a squatch*

Oooh I hope the squatch doesnt pull my pants down and make me his wife

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Oh check it out, that's a predator drone!
*it gets closer*
...why is it hairy?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*friend gets headshot by arrow, screams and falls to the floor*

*Sasquatch crouches and slowly crawls back behind tree*

"What was that." *sprints over to friend's corpse.*

"By the Divines, murder! Someone will pay for this." *Angrily runs back and forth for a while*

"Show yourself!"

*Stops running.* "Must have been the wind."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I dumped the campfire beans a good ten yards of so away from our squatch tent. Ain't no way he's gonna find us in here honey now let me help you outta that bra

Huh, Floyd musta got into his wife’s underwear drawer again!

naem
May 29, 2011

secret clubhouse NO GIRLS posted:

Guys, I caught my foot in a branch! Oops, my clothes just fell off.

S-step squatch, what you you doing??

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

“Bro, shh shh wait, listen... what’s that beautiful singing, that perfect tenor, the flawless vibrato?.. it’s getting closer bro, shh”

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I just took a giant squatch !!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

I just took a giant squatch !!!

Squatch spoor!

*sniffs*

And it’s looks like he’s been eatin’ nuthin but rear end!

naem
May 29, 2011

a cyberpunk goose posted:

“Bro, shh shh wait, listen... what’s that beautiful singing, that perfect tenor, the flawless vibrato?.. it’s getting closer bro, shh”

Drew??

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

drew's dead chief. he ain't coming back. no idea what would've had the raw primal strength and man like intellect to have literally torn him in half and then written "get out" in his blood on the side of our tent.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
They say on cold moonless nights you can hear Squatch muttering to himself "I loving hate beef jerky, those fuckers at jack links used my image without my expressed written consent, i really need a loving lawyer".

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*shines cheap flashlight onto a a plastic compass, then down onto the ground, then back up into the trees*
Dammit! I.. I Think he doubled back on us again!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

clever squatch using tricks of perspective to camouflage himself with all the sasquatch images on bumper stickers

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They’re closin’ in brothers! We should probably snuggle or somethin’, like them old Greeks use to do with them shields!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

They’re closin’ in brothers! We should probably snuggle or somethin’, like them old Greeks use to do with them shields!

That is why we hiked out here naked as the day we were born, just in case this kinda situation arose where we needed to defend ourselves and prevent hypothermia