Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I just want them to explain Wanda’s accent. Did she watch too many sitcoms and magic it away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I was just happy to see Emma Caulfield again. She looks fantastic considering Buffy finished 18 years ago.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I’m kind of expecting Wanda to have made a deal with Agnes’ evil husband to take her magic via an ‘ideal sitcom life’ in exchange for Vision. But the TV trap has since been coopted by Wanda. But Agnes and her husband keep trying to course correct.

Interested to see what happens to Darcy next week.

Surely the boys will age up again next week?

Edit - The boys want to ‘grow up’ like their uncle after Darcy is introduced as a love interest.

Andrew_1985 fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Feb 14, 2021

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
My main gripe with the finale Agatha’s makeup.

Actually, Wanda should have at least apologised to the town in SOME capacity instead or wearing a hoodie and taking off like a sullen teen.

Still, really enjoyed it overall.

Kathryn Hahn really was the MVP

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I just imagined the Wakandians and Shuri going ‘Oh they want a Captain America suit? Time to make the gaudiest American outfit we can.’

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So who was Victor meant to be?
Also, that shirt is great.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

That random guy who was there? A friend of Spider-Man? He pretended to be a Zombie with Happy. Wanda took him out?

Is he a secret comic character?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

MH Knights posted:

Nor is there much talk of the (Eternals spoiler) gigantic red robot thing that appeared in the sky shortly there after.

That’s because he only appeared in Hampstead Heath. And we all know that if it happens outside of the USA, then it doesn’t count.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
The highlight again is Kate/Yelena. They have great chemistry.
So the Clint/Yelena talk went as expected. All they needed to do was use their words.
Did we ever get any closure on the NY Police investigating Kate’s apartment?
The Hawkeye on Ice fight was enjoyable and very Video-gamey.
The death of Echo’s friend was stupid AF.
Really hope they continue using Kingpin.
I was expecting the post-credits sequence to be the owl & truck guys. Or Echo meeting another MCU character. Or Kate’s mother meeting another MCU character.

Do you think we’ll see the LARPers again.

Tbh the best MCU series so far. It delivered on its premise.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Wow that ending really was a sour point. So many missed opportunities over the years and just when it seems they’re going to give the character an opportunity they end it, poorly.

The highlight for me was Olivia Coleman.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Has this show really ended every episode with a character being shot?

Maria, The Skrull Prisoner, Talos’ Daughter and Talos

That’s bloody lazy.

Christ, given the budget, I’m sure they could have written a much more compelling and coherent series.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
What’s everyone’s rankings of this season’s episodes?

For me

01 -Captain Carter & the Hydra Stomper. Some great action set pieces, plus the chemistry between Peggy & Nat
02 - Hela & the Ten Rings. Cate Blanchett is just fantastic and she was obviously having a great time with this.
03 - Kahhori & the Tesseract. Loved the final scene where she goes to Spain.
04 - Nebula & the Nova Corps. Great noir visuals. Plus Karen Gillam always does well with Nebula.
05 - Avengers 1602. Needed more time to breathe.
06 - Strange Supreme. Less lasers, thanks.
07 - Peter Quill vs Avengers. A nice cast but the plot was too predictable.
08 - Happy does Die Hard. Was hoping for more Kat Dennings.
09 - Iron Man & the Grandmaster. Really found this one pretty dull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So Rogue went from 2 boyfriends to 0 boyfriends in the space of an evening.

Bloody great episode. Is there a full list of the characters who were taken out this episode?