Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
So, episode 8 is gonna show how this all kicked off and then episode 9 is going to "wrap" things up I guess as much as that applies, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Well that was fun. Looking forward to the next Dr. Strange and Spider-man films for the rest of the story.

Onward, to the Falcon and Winter Soldier odd couple weekly hour show!

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Mooseontheloose posted:

Listen, there is something nice and simple in an action adventure show that won't require me to cypher everything.

I also interpreted the 2nd mid-credits scene as a multiverse thing that her kids were calling out from?

Hey I agree! I really am looking forward to it. I guess it'll be more of a buddy cop dynamic but I am very much there for the back and forth quips along with everything else.

As for that second thing that's what I took it as.

Oh, and ONE more thing: Why didn't vision do that phase-out manuver the FIRST time?!

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I liked how they played like that deliveryman was gonna be someone important and lol nope he's just a very tired delivery guy.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

They just released a new teaser for Falcon and the Winter Soldier. This is probably the biggest MCU reveal on one of the Disney+ shows so far and it answers what is probably the biggest question left unresolved by Endgame. The craziest thing is that it was set up more than 7 years ago.

If the others are up to this level, then I don't know how they are going to have anything left by Secret Invasion.

Do not click if you want to go in blind.

The identity of Noobmaster69.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1371491381395353601

HOLY poo poo

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
WHO'S Ready for tomorrow and a NEW episode of FATWS? :v:

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
But how did Bucky know Sam's measurements for the suit?? I want to see the scene where Bucky is creeping around with measuring tape trying not to wake up Sam. Come on, Disney!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
That was loving FANTASTIC!

I never did get into superhero comics as a kid other than a brief stint with Black Panther, and one of my favorite things about the MCU is that as new characters are introduced I then get to go learn all about them and their history in the comics and then delve into the comics and it's just wonderful.

I cannot WAIT to see how this all unfolds in time. Also Jonathan Majors was absolutely amazing and I loved the poo poo out of that whole conversation.