Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I really enjoyed the finale, so many pay offs between Kate and Clint there. :allears:

Also really hoping that's not the end of Kingpin, it felt like they were going to set him up to be background asset for the future and he's so good at that role to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Just finished watching Moon Knight (cause I somehow missed entirely it had started airing so I binged it this weekend) and man, that was a good one. I would not have expected it of all things to be so solid from what precious little I know about the character.

Egyptian gods are all the stuff related to them is really cool, I hope we get another season cause I loved so much of the aesthetic stuff in it. :allears:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I cheered when I heard the music stinger and the final credits scene has got me super interested in The Marvels (more so than I was) so good setup from the end of a D+ show.

I'm not sure where I'd rank Ms. Marvel yet for the D+ shows yet, but it definitely had one of if not the strongest finales of all of them without feeling like it was directly waiting for season 2. i.e. Loki which I really liked but was a huge cliffhanger.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I just came here to post how them playing with the title card every week keeps making me chuckle and is a fun bit.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Loved the new she-hulk episode so much. I've adored Charlie Cox as Matt since he first picked it up and this makes me want to go back and finish season 3 which I never finished just to get some more.

Is Punisher S2 worth going back to? I don't remember hearing much about it and it's the only one I outright didn't get around to at all.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I felt very called out as the fourth wall stuff started to happen since it was so dead on, as I expected some kinda big cg brawl.

Very, very entertaining final episode even if it wasn't what I expected at all.

Sounds like I need to go watch Andor over the weekend too going by some of the earlier posts as I hadn't thought to give it the time of day.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
You guys are really making me want to go back and finish Agents of Shield. The last thing I really remember from it was one of the two scientists getting sucked into an obelisk? And I think an LMD stinger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
One of the most interesting parts of watching What If... for me is seeing just who is willing to come back to do voice work. Like I understand Chris Evans and Robert Downey both being checked out, but I wouldn't have expected Josh Brolin and Micheal Rooker to come back to basically do two or three lines.