Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

tsob posted:

I presume the serum gives him accelerated healing as well as strength and durability. I'm pretty sure Cap healed fast at some point too.

IIRC, theres a scene in one of the Cap movies where he laments that he cant get drunk anymore because of the Serum's effects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

pik_d posted:

This Wakandan suit is gonna have to be Iron Man levels to make any of this possible for someone without the super juice.

To be fair, wakandan tech is on the level of tonys tech, if not far beyond it.

TheTofuShop fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Apr 17, 2021

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

I remember watching Infinity War in a relatively filled theatre, but not packed, and after the credits were all done and I walked out, there was a pair of ladies who had come out just before me. One was sitting on a bench and asked her friend "are you okay?" The other was on her hands and knees weeping and she replied "No I'm not okay I just wanna diiiiieeeee" :smith:

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Mameluke posted:

shoulda said! "ugh stories about the paranoia of "Who Is A Shapeshifter" loving suck", i do like beast boy

I mean, John Carpenter's The Thing is a movie masterpiece though

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Marsupial Ape posted:

Are we team Lady Sif or team Darcy?

I want to be team Jennifer Walters

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

tsob posted:

I'm really curious if the woman in the green and yellow outfit in the trailer will end up being related to K'un-Lun/Iron Fist in some way, because it'd be cool to fold the Iron Fist "7 Cities of Heaven" stuff into Shang Chi's story in some manner too if Marvel has no plans on Iron Fist after the Netflix show. Plus, I'm looking forward to the first time he's in a movie with someone else from the MCU, just to see whoever it is react to the fact martial arts and/or chi/qi can make someone superhuman now too.

Id love nothing more than for them to retcon bad netflix iron fist by somehow integrating the 7 Cities if Heaven / The Immortal Weapons comic storylines into the MCU.

Give me Fat Cobra, Dog Brother No 1 and the rest of the Immortal Weapons, Marvel!

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

My favorite superman moment is from the old animated series, during a christmas episode, Bruce, Clark, Martha and Johnathan are all sitting around the table, and Martha says something like "oh yeah, we used to have to wrap Clark's presents in Lead." and Clark cuts in with "You mean Santa did." She replies, "Of course, Clark, Santa did."

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

The G Willow Wilson run of Ms Marvel is really good, and I know at least the first trade is included digitally with Amazon Prime.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Not gonna lie, an MCU movie directed by Almodovar would be a wild ride

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Steve and Nat definitely boned at Sam's place in CA:TWS, and you cant convince me otherwise. :colbert:

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Argue posted:

they're just foreshadowing the reveal that taika is mephisto

Honestly I think Taika would make for a pretty funny mephisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

DogsInSpace! posted:

I miss the days of Fraction Hawkeye (Pizza Dog krew 4 lyfe), Immortal Iron Fist and the Ellis Moon Knight.

Three of my fav runs ever. Id kill for a pizza dog / dog brother number 1 encounter