Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Friend convinced me to check out Wandavision and it rules.

Japanese Spider-Man also rules and I hope they bring back his theme in his cameo cause it's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1PePr8hAsc

Yeah yeah yeah WOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Jimmy went to Westview to check on someone in the witness protection program, did they ever reveal who that person is? Is it important or just a plot device to set things in motion?

Jimmy is gonna visit him in the post credits scene and asks the witness if he's okay.

"I don't feel so good...bub."

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

If this isn't the work of someone else, any ideas on what could be the cause of Wanda's power to get like this?

Vision's dead body interacting with Wanda in a really weird way, maybe?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Vision only showed super speed when working on a computer right?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hey so before the opening credits while Wanda was getting the cereal the CC was showing dialogue for the news or something, but I didn't hear anything even when I went back and turned up the volume. Anyone hear anything?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

In a continuation of last week it's gonna turn out Agatha was behind everything in the MCU.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I don't know why, but "Unusual Features: A hive-mind of thousands of spiders with the memories of Peter Parker" is really funny to me.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Speaking of HYDRA is there any chance they infiltrated SWORD too?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

McSpanky posted:

Vision's corpse still had color in its cheeks so I wonder why Cataract went full limewash.

"Can we make him cooler?"

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm gonna continue to believe in Ralph Boner because I want to see more Evan Peters Quicksilver.

Overall enjoyed the finale even though it is rough cause they had to resolve everything in this final episode. Although that could be the good will talking going into the finale, cause I immensely enjoy the episodes leading up to it.

One thing this show does make me question is when the two Visions are fighting White Vision tries to pull out the Mind Stone and Vision phases out to get loose, how come he didn't do this when Thanos took the Mind Stone?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Everyone is going to have so much egg on their face when Nick Fury calls up Ralph Bohner about the Avengers Initiative.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It'a gonna turn out Flag Smasher only robbed that bank because he too was turned down for a loan.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Tom Tucker posted:

Whole boat plot sucks, makes no sense. Sink the boat.

I feel like it's gonna happen sometime before the show ends.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Golden Bee posted:

It is funny that a show that has an amazing depiction of racism in America shows the US military is concerned about violating international air space. Is Libya going to scramble their jets?

The Air Force is thanked in the credits, so obviously they can’t portray them realistically, but it’s super weird. Marvel’s view of state power is that it always corrupted by betrayers, shadowy evil figures who want to nuke New York, literal aliens... it reminds me how the Netflix shows always had the NYPD as the villain for at least one episode of the first season.

I can't remember which video I watched that explained it, but basically the military has a lot of pull when you start using their equipment.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Anyone else find it ridiculous that the main signifier of someone using the serum is them embedding something into the wall?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Apologies if this has been answered before, but are John and Lemar just ordinary people?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Does John Walker have any means to get to where the action is going to be or is close enough to walk to it or something? I mean he has his new contact, but other than that all I'm seeing is JW seeing the news and then all the action scenes in the finale being interspersed with him trying to get through airport security.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I hope Party Thor inadvertently solves all the MCU problems just by trying to throw the ultimate rager.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

hosed up of the Watcher to kill Tony like that.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Chilled out Thanos is cool even if he has that RPG boss problem where he's more of threat fighting against the heroes then he is fighting with the heroes.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The series is gonna a be about She-Hulk hitting the gym to bulk up and teaching us all proper fitness techniques.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

live with fruit posted:

I feel like this has come up with every show but it is a show and we've only seen a third. There are still four hours left. Plenty of time for arrow shooting.

Arrows are pretty lame tbh, he should be shooting bullets instead imo