Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bring in Ian and have his cameo end with Magneto being hit by a deaging Ray or smth and regenerating into someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sloth Life posted:

Josh hutcherson from the mockingjay films. Short and square jawed

FUTURE MAN's goofy everyman Josh Hutcherson you mean?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

double negative posted:

i'm not getting battlestar (i appreciated bucky's reaction to dude's name) says the GRC are "reactivating citizenship" in particular, if the flag-smashers were meant to represent nationalism/anti-immigration, it would be weird to have them opposing those kinda efforts, since citizenship is core to all that poo poo

It was disrespectful, and mighty unaware from a grown man named "Bucky"

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I thought this was the best episode of the show so far. I appreciated they cut past all the prison guff to have Zemo team up with Falcon and Bucky for the whole ep and I found Madripoor enjoyably campy.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I mean, I expect the GRC to be HYDRA or the Illuminati

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah the butler has probably known Zemo since he was a baby, he's allowed to like the guy

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SgtSteel91 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giWIr7U1deA

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings trailer

I'm the morons at CBC who cancelled Simu Liu's longrunning, beloved sitcom three weeks before his Billion Dollar Movie trailer

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh shapeshifter stories loving suck

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

shoulda said! "ugh stories about the paranoia of "Who Is A Shapeshifter" loving suck", i do like beast boy

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah in Canada the ads play past the labelled start time of the movie pretty often. And we have the Cineplex ad-show hosted by some intern where they talk about George Clooney and mention some light tentpole trivia

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

live with fruit posted:

It'll be nice to watch Loki the space alien having time variant adventures that don't directly reflect real world politics and ethics.

You willing to toxx over that

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

G-III’s brain has been transmuted by MarDisUSA so that the parts associated with romantic love have been replaced with a desire to enact righteous violence on the third world. They’re essentially a modern warrior-eunuch, akin to the Mameluke soldiers used to conquer Egypt and India in the medieval period.

thanks for the recognition friend :)

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Shoot Captain America in the leg, Jack

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Saying "Loki is time bad and the Avengers were time good" is fine by me, but then someone pointed out Cap and Tony's trip to the seventies was prompted by Loki's bad time actions. So I've re-resolved to stop thinking about time and just look at Tom on set.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Azhais posted:

I highly doubt Kang is one of the keepers, that'd be a pretty major deviation from the comics

IDK that middle timekeeper in the video does kind of look like a cartoon blue Jonathan Majors

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If I steal Loki's pants, I become the god of mischief. It's like Santa Claus.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

A.o.D. posted:

I hope that the guy they got to play Kang has a lot of range and enough on screen presence to carry a show. There's so much that can be done with that character.

He was really good as the main guy on Lovecraft Country (where Wunmi Mosaku also shows up)

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

pik_d posted:

Missphisto

Kitty Fisto

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
how long until the MCU meets their 616 originals in a sort of Roger Rabbit-esque live/animated mashup

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

AJA posted:

Did not like. Loki is a god of mischief, not a god of murder.

God of hammers Loki or especially god of missing your brother Loki should not be OK with that.

My thinking was; he did the most horrible thing a Loki could do and he's just a kid, everyone else was too scared to cross him. Though he doesn't seem proud of the act exactly.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Geo Fixer posted:

I saw a fan casting that puts Adam Sandler in the role of the thing and I really couldn't think of a better actor for the part.

Holy poo poo I'm gonna clobber

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yes KANG

I feel vindicated for pointing to Ms Minutes's cartoon and having said "That's Kang"

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is it possible that Ravonna knew she was a variant the whole time? I mean, I'd rather run a business on behalf of my boyfriend, the Only Man With Free Will, than be a vice-principal.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Maaaann that lineup sucks. Why are they making two separate Captain Peggy minifigs? Why is it half remixed What If minifigs instead of new characters?

Where's Kang?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
There is a "hydra smasher" set coming out around the same time with another Captain Peggy minifigure

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Barreft posted:

Weird thing about Frog Thor being there would make him the only non-Loki besides Kang and chaos dog. I wonder if they wanted to show us more than just Loki's survive there or they didn't and that's why they scrapped it.

I think they did an OK job conveying that Lokis, for all their choices, are just really good at surviving in the void where other individuals would die, but ya it was a little weird

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
i assume, the finale of this cartoon will be "launching our buddy Capt. Killmonger through the wall-between-worlds so he can rejoin the live action MCU"

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Frankenstyle posted:

I don't know which horse to back in this race. On one side Disney is a huge greed dragon sitting on it's mountain of gold breathing fire at anyone who wants a piece of it, and the other side is Scarlet Johansson's smaller greed dragon sitting on her mountain of gold being pissed off because the 20 million she already got for Black Widow's box office just didn't quite fill that empty void.

It's like trying to pick who to root for in a fist fight between Eric Trump and Donald Jr.

??? Obviously Don Jr., who is dumber, funnier, and more publicly lustful for his father's love

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mcu X-men should be one movie about fighting Apocalypse and then three about building a new society on Krakoa with -=*|A|*=- because I thought was one of the cooler face-turns

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Good episode. I liked its score a lot, it felt like a mix between Sunshine and Army of the Dead's cover of Zombie.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That's just The Leftovers though

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's also as close as you'll get to Betty Ross returning to the MCU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Love the second episode in a row about how Ant-people are the most powerful with a little creativity

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This episode sucked. I wanted "here's a retooled Killmonger we can bring back in live action as a hero" and instead I got "here is why you were wrong for liking Killmonger"

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lol just don't click the spoiler tag the movie's been out for a while

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just :filez: the spoiler in question

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's all Marvel. It's not reasonable to expect people to use spoilers for a film when we're unspoiling MCU TV that aired after. And casting isn't a spoiler.

Desperado Bones posted:

I don't like CAM quality :colbert:

That's not an issue in this circumstance even right now but I am going to zip it

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hoping Mantis shows up in Hawkeye and they get real comic-booky with it

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Speaking of Evans was that old dialogue or an impressionist for President Steve's one line?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
And doesn't Happy know that Peter didn't murder Mysterio anyways?