Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Gaz-L posted:

They seem to be a bit inconsistent on how the control of the townspeople works. Possibly deliberately so. "Norm" was clearly totally unaware until Vision snapped him out of it, but Agnes was self-aware enough to realise that Vision messed up the 'take'.

EDIT: Speculation about Vision stuff: SWORD guy is definitely hiding that they were ignoring Vizh's living will and experimenting on his body, right? Wanda found out, was pissed and stole it back, then Westview happened?

Unless Agnes is playing by different rules than everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Loki and Frigga used magic-magic at least.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Terror Sweat posted:

It comes from the cartoon yeah, nobody really gave a poo poo until the cartoons effectively defined him for generations

It comes from Batman #4. That's from 1940.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I just don't see what the problem that people seem to have with making them employees jilted by Stark is

Vulture and Mysterio's origins both have them wanting revenge on people we never hear from again. That's the better alternative?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

tsob posted:

I would assume it's because Wakanda hadn't actually revealed it's advancements to the world yet in that cartoon, so everyone thought it was just a poor African nation and not the most advanced civilization on the planet. I haven't seen the show, so I may be wrong, but it certainly seems like that's the implication given the wording.

That's the case, yes

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

wrong thread

Nodosaur fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Feb 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

EC posted:

The "wrong thread" post above mine was a super long effort lost about digimon characters, so we're just goofin.

I literally copypasted everything but okay