Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

enki42 posted:

It was sort of dumb that 8-10 year olds were watching Yo Gabba Gabba, but I'd chalk that up to the writers not having a good sense of what 10 year olds would watch (or someone wanted to just include a reference and didn't care about how realistic it was).

Please sign my petition requesting Broby be in the next Avengers movie as a superhero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I just want to see a sitcom of all Lokis now.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

FlamingLiberal posted:

I wouldn’t rule it out. There’s still a lot of mystery around her.

I guarantee Sylvie is going to turn on Loki, because she's the Lokiest one of them all

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Really liked Ten Rings, looking forward to what's coming up. Speaking of which... what's coming up?

The Eternals in October, then Doctor Strange? Or am I missing one? I know there's a new Thor movie, and apparently a new Venom movie, and a new Spiderman movie...

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

DrBouvenstein posted:

Watched the latest What If...? and my main question throughout most of it, that I THOUGHT they were hinting at answering, was why was everyone partying?

But why was seemingly almost everyone he came into contact with so up for partying, too?

I take it you've never been to college

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
That was a fun, hosed-up episode. Age of Ultron was kind of lame but this was pretty awesome.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Bust Rodd posted:

The entire scope of her character has massively expanded since she died. That’s kind of unique.

She's the Jesus Christ of the MCU. Maybe they can fast forward a couple hundred years and people will worship her.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I want to see the Yelena/Kate buddy cop spinoff.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

eke out posted:

nah

i assume it's some stark tech, dude loved making weapons

I figured it was that watch that turned into an entire Iron Man suit. Didn't Tony have that in either Civil War or Age of Ultron?

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

cant cook creole bream posted:

That one looked different.

Yeah I found it, I think anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT22nYLaVbo&t=348s

definitely different but there's definitely precedent for crazy stuff to hide in watches.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

maybealabia posted:

Treating shows like a miniseries planned like a movie did seem like it might be a good idea but obviously it was hit or miss

Give us longer shows with more seasons and let them evolve organically like regular tv

Agents of Shield was the best show out of all of the MCU's shows.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

The Hollywood Reporter says that Marvel is "taking stock" after the financial failure of The Marvels and planning a significantly reorganized strategy going forward.

I think the show's lack of connection to anything is what hurt them. They always felt disconnected and meaningless. Like SI, it has no impact on anything, ever.

I remember when Agents of Shield and Winter Soldier were timed just right for the reveal of Hydra, and it was awesome. I want more of that. Really, I want more Agents of Shield, or at least Quake to be in something else. And ideally Mack, and Fitz and Simmons of course...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Dumb question, but do I need to have seen Ms Marvel to watch The Marvels? I am behind.