Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

live with fruit posted:

The movie's called In the Multiverse of Madness. It seems more likely to me that Wanda is the source of that madness.

Strange's long time villain is Nightmare. I wager Nightmare is manipulating Wanda for some reason, Strange learns, comes to help, lead into his movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
About the kids

Did everyone on the internet miss that the boys were getting younger as the episode went on?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
How old are they in the Halloween episode? 8? 10?

By the end of the recent episode, they're watching Yo Gabba Gabba and look 5 or 6.

I think the everything going backwards/rewind thing was happening to them.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I guess I have age blindness, idk

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hobo Clown posted:

Yo Gabba Gabba on the TV was possibly foreshadowing to when they introduce The Aquabats into the MCU

Yeeees

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The simpsons covered this: "anything is possible now that science invented magic"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

gey muckle mowser posted:

it'll be revealed next episode that Sparky was actually a rabid possum that became a cute dog when Wanda hexed it, so actually Agatha is a hero who euthanized a sick animal humanely

"And I euthanized the raccoon!"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

swickles posted:

Poor Rocket:(

?

Rocket is a trash panda, he's fine.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I have Dr Strange/Dottie theory

She's Clea undercover

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Time is a flat circle, dummies. It's a wheel. You must ascend yourself to remove yourself from the disc.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Now's as good a time as any to post Ultron California

https://youtu.be/Tf-_230SjbM

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Marsupial Ape posted:

Hayward is playing Head Games.

He's seeing double vision

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Agnes says "he's my crystalline creation" something to that effect. My take was she created a body and Wanda pulled the real pietro into that shell. A quicksilver golem, of sorts. I believe his line about "I died and then I heard you calling me" as truthful. Why knows, I assume I'm wrong.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bleck posted:

"don't get upset when the show ends up not doing anything interesting" is not exactly reassuring advice

I read it as more "theories about a big bad are off base, this is a smaller scale story" but keep that unwarranted hostility high, regardless!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

live with fruit posted:

It's not a line, though. It's the reason why Jimmy, who is based out of San Francisco, found himself in New Jersey in time for Wanda's shenanigans. Especially if part of the point is setting Jimmy up for future movies/shows, it'd be strange for him to end the show without actually coming back to his original motivation.

If they didn't have a line about what he was there for, everyone on the internet would say him not giving a reason means X or Y. You can't win with fan theorizing.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Umbra Dubium posted:

The post credits scene for the series will be Mobius riding his jet-ski, and the camera pans out to reveal all the different Lokis, each riding a Glorious Porpoise.

It's actually "goriest porpoise" because it's a Boys crossover.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sockser posted:

Hiddleston’s Loki was wasted in all the prime MCI films he was in.

"Two hours of screentime in ten years" is loving wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Invalid Validation posted:

Just giving her a bunch of money would be such a drop in the bucket too. They’re so loving dumb.

They could literally give her a portion of streaming revenue and save face. They won't.