Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

So riddle me this:

If only the witch who cast the runes in a particular space can perform magic, how does Agnes stay afloat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Lammasu posted:

Who was saying Sebastian Stan wasn't good looking? He's one of those people that's almost ridiculously good looking. You people are crazy.

His dumb old and greasy pre-show emo haircut didn't really do him any favors.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

thrawn527 posted:

What you're describing would require us to find the Guardians having found Gamora in between movies, and having had a similar arc as before that we didn't see. And that would be incredibly cheap and bullshit.

Oh my god, calling it:

Once they find Gamora and it turns out she's understandably standoffish, Quill will persuade Mantis to alter Gamora's feelings to "fix things", which of course is a big no-no and will lead to additional conflicts they'll have to overcome.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

SquirrelyPSU posted:

So a thought on Sam's suit: Are we not going to talk about the junior Redwing Twins? Is the other one called Bluewing?

If his main thruster is also a detachable drone (which totally would make sense), they could be called Red, White and Blue!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Which begs the question, is it incest if you get involved with your sister from another time line?

I'll show myself out. :can:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

AndyElusive posted:

Alternate title for Episode 1:

WHAT IF...Peggy Carter was THICC AS HELLLLLLL

First Lady Dimetrescu, now Captain Carter.
Who will fulfill the prophecy of the Thicc Trifecta?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

XboxPants posted:

But to me this is LITERALLY the MCU version of Interdimensional Cable

Can't wait to see "Ant-man in my eye Johnson".

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

So, were there any easter eggs hidden in the collector's containers in the background? Other than those explicitly shown, like Laika?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Still :lol:ing over "Penguings"

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Desperado Bones posted:

and Extraction is getting a sequel? what?

Did you forget the final scene at the swimming pool?
The out of focus person walking up to the kid?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I watched "Free Guy" today and the little "I know someone at Marvel" wink near the end was pretty funny.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Apparently I have been struck by the notorious goon face blindness, because I thought papa Bishop was played by Kevin Corrigan.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Ror posted:

I would go absolutely wild if they pulled off either an entirely speechless Deaf episode

"Only murders in the building" just did that.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

If* Daredevil ever comes to the MCU, he will be played by Charlie Cox, says Feige.

* "Where we see that, how we see that, when we see that, remains to be seen."

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/kevin-feige-confirms-daredevil-casting-in-the-mcu-and-fans-will-be-pumped

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Dec 6, 2021

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Jack loving up all the aphorisms makes me think he actually is a Skrull.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

stev posted:

I really hope What If doesn't end up being required viewing for Doctor Strange or anything else because I couldn't even sit through one episode of that animation.

Multiverse of Madness trailer talk:
There seems to be a scene with a Strange from another dimension who looks kind of haggard /gaunt like the one from "What if...?", saying "Things got a little... out of hand". Would not be surprising if that was at least tied to the What If-episode, even if they kept it vague enough so you don't need all the details.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

kazil posted:

Moon Knight should have a polar opposite bad guy...Sun Day!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"Mom, can I go to the AvengerCon downtown with Bruno?"

"Most certainly not"

"Ok, what about Karachi, can I go to Karachi and visit grandma?"

"..."

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Every time the Green Goblin turns up, everyone just shouts "NORM!" and hands him a cold one.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

All this Hulk talk made me realize they will need to recast Lieutenant General Thaddeus Ross if he's ever to make a return.

I mean... they could go back to Sam Elliott I guess?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

On-Set She Hulk Reference ...... Maliah Arrayah

(6' 5¼")

I guess they have stopped using the good o'le tennis ball on a stick for people to act towards. PROGRESS!

Loved basically everything about this.
Tatiana Maslany never disappoints.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 18, 2022

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Now I wonder if they shrank her a la Captain America or if it's an oversized set.

Bruce built that lab to his scale.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

She-Hulk, such a Mary-Sue.

There, I wrote it, can we be done now and enjoy a Tatiana Maslany show? Jfc.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Just caught a glimpse of HBO's upcoming limited series "Love & Death" and chuckled at Elisabeth Olsen playing what looks like a 50's housewife.

https://youtu.be/kWsY3DlLdIA?t=77

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I hope they keep the "It's true, I am a Hulk" in each intro, because that wink-flutter-eyeroll thing Maslany is doing there keeps cracking me up.

https://i.imgur.com/kT3D2d6.mp4

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

FlamingLiberal posted:

I'm not sure what it is with the She-Hulk CGI, but it's kind of jarring when she is walking around an office, partially because she walks kind of weird and there is this almost kind of blur effect around her. It's much better when she is just in the center of the frame and not really moving around a lot.

I think it's the movie mechanic of "something big moves slower" that we see in Godzilla movies (also Ant-Man, to stay in-universe).

It's applied to She-Hulk (toned down a bit to match the scale), but it results in a "floaty" movement that just feels wrong.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Please go and edit your posts, replace "Wong" with "Wongers", kk thx bye.

Episode felt like it had the perfect length for a change.
I hope I'll never be such a miserable peace of poo poo to not enjoy basically everything the show has to offer.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

D-Pad posted:

This show has taught me a lot about myself I didn't know.

It's been ~13 months, but here we are.

mcbexx posted:

First Lady Dimetrescu, now Captain Carter.
Who will fulfill the prophecy of the Thicc Trifecta?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

The TVLine Performer of the Week: Patty Guggenheim

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I don't want to spam all the images here, but I fed one of those image generating AIs with "*celebrity name* as hulk" and I'm over here, cackling like a madman at 3:30 a.m.

I put the highlights in a gallery here.

It gets weird and the AI tends to get pretty horny with female character names, so some of them are slightly :nws:

Edit: Got a bit carried away, 2 hours later its 40+ images and counting :lol:

Just one as an appetizer:

Tatiana Maslany

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 14, 2022

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

The Dave posted:

Which generator / how do I do this?

A local install of Stable Diffusion but I guess you could use the public one at https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion
but there will be waiting queues and your options are somewhat limited.

Short version, because it's off-topic:
I'm using this local installation..

The instructions are pretty up to date and should work if you follow them attentively (I am technically inclined, but no programmer and it was fairly easy to set up). Read the requirements first, though. I am running it on a RTX 2070S with 8GB, takes about 20-40 seconds for an image.

Prompt was
"*celebrity name* as Hulk, digital painting, artstation, concept art, smooth, sharp focus, illustration, art by artgerm and donato giancola and Joseph Christian Leyendecker, Ross Tran"

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 14, 2022

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Speaking of She-Hulk superhero outfits ... inspired by the episode, I fed SD some prompts and let it do its thing.

Classic color scheme, can apparently also be considered :nws:

I also have a batch of ... slightly hornier ones, think "Clubwear/Swimsuit" levels of :nws:

BONK!

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Sep 17, 2022

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

kazil posted:

can we leave the horny out of this thread kthx

It's linked only and labeled as such. Don't click on it. It's a pretty easy choice.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Shageletic posted:

At least for Patti it was clear that she was faking her collegiality with She Hulk due to all the people that were watching and taping her.

Was it? My take was that she was thoroughly sloshed and that made her drop the envious mean girl shtick and admit openly (and to herself) that she thinks She-Hulk is cool and her friend.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I wonder, could Mr. Immortal have been snapped by Thanos?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Thundercracker posted:

I guess the big question is whether the snap is a Destroy effect or an Exile effect.

I'm leaning on exile because clearly you can bring all creatures back into play.

It was not intended as an exile or time-out when Thanos snapped though?

Iirc Tony undid the snap itself, he did not wish for everyone to be "unbenched" from not existing.

Edit: oh yeah, right. Bruce, not Tony. It's been a while. Point still stands.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 25, 2022

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, and his healing factor meant his body was trying to physically hold itself together. He was the only person we know of who actually realized he was being wiped out and felt the whole thing.

That's what I was getting at with my initial question about Mr. Immortal, who's healing factor seems to outmatch everyone I am aware of (Wolverine, Deadpool, from the top of my head).

Would he have turned to dust, completely aware and bewildered by what is happening, trying to scoop the dust back into himself?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Hey, she could still show up in some manner in Deadpool 3. They haven't started filming yet.

K.E.V.I.N. said "No".

No one commenting on the completely random superhero-landing Daredevil out of nowhere?

On the one hand, this felt like a copout storywise, on the other hand it was hilarious, stupid fun.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Oct 13, 2022

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

‘She-Hulk’ Director Says Marvel Was More Nervous About Show’s ‘Gleeful Horniness’ Than Self-Parody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

🎵 Kang and Abed in the mooooorning. 🎶