Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004
I've only watched the first episode so far and some thoughts about the end of the first episode:

The use of the phosphor dots to make up the late title sequence elements is a very cool nod to this all being trapped in a tv show.

Also from the notepad on the observers desk it is S.W.O.R.D. that is watching and maybe controlling things here isn't it?

It was also incredibly nice after 18 months to hear the Marvel Studios intro music at the start of something new again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004
I really wish that they had shot the exteriors on film.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Actually on some further thought, we see Agnes frozen on her way out of town, and her role as the wacky guest who shakes things up and doesn't question things- complete with literally letting Wanda start a scene over- from last episode seems to be supplanted by Pietro. Both seem to be more aware of things than they're letting on, but then still don't know everything.

I don't think Agnes is actually under Wanda's control, the really bizarre "shall we take that from the top" last episode showed that she was aware of the tv-show aspect, and this week she was slowly moving and talking to vision and wasn't freaked out when he released her. And when she was put back under Wanda's control she drove off rather than returning to what she was doing previously, ie frozen in place, like herb did.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004
While some parts of twitter and youtube are wanking themselves raw over the aerospace engineer being Reed Richards played by John Krasinski that seems too much of a stretch(lol) for now.

Marvel have been setting up the young avengers we now have Wiccan, Speed, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Stature (Cassandra Lang) are all now in play, but they don't in that line up have an ironman type.

With the aerospace engineer being revealed as 'he' ruling out Riri Williams I think it could be Harley Keener from Iron Man 3.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

Edmund Lava posted:

She’s still rumored to be the new Black Panther, and there hasn’t been any word of being dumped yet. Hopefully she learned from Gina Carano and shuts the gently caress up.

People with those sorts of beliefs rarely learn the correct lesson, and if those are the beliefs she is posting on twitter I bet she is absolutely delightful in person.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

Ignis posted:

Did Hawkeye just ship Kate off back home without actually taking the Rolex off her? Cuz that's some major oversight

No I think that he knew exactly what he was doing there and shows how important it actually is to him that he removed it from the area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004
So at this point about the least surprising thing to happen would be a tease for a Daredevil tv show as the post credits scene on episode 6? Or Does it turn out that they retitle the Echo tv show and it becomes Daredevil and Echo?