Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang

sliami posted:

Bitch what the gently caress

Jesus, Game of Thrones averaged out at 15 million.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
So this thread is a pile of black bars that I don't want to hover over, making searching it difficult, so pardon me if this was mentioned already, but WTF did this week's commercial mean? I didn't see any obvious HYDRA or Ultron symbolism or anything else of the sort. What I did see was a child starving to death, which then leads into Quicksilver asking Wanda where she's been hiding all the children and implying they've been catatonic in their beds between "special" episodes. However, what if those children still need some kind of food (she can't freeze time can she?), and thus the commercial was a weird hint that the paralyzed members of the town are starving to death stuck where they are?

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
So while many of you are aware that "Agatha All Along" is a gigantically memorable bop, are you also aware that it is just as much a bop in Spanish as well?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPLsfFkoCI

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005

Marsupial Ape posted:

I have absolutely no idea, but I think Shang-Chi is doing so well because it is so disconnected from the MCU. You can just go in and watch a fun kicky-punchy movie full of beautiful people and not need to understand everybody's 8 movie deep story arc. Personally, as a TurboNerd, I thrive on the deep cuts, but I easily see why this is a fun jumping on point for casual viewers.

People just want to go out and see an MCU movie man. It's been a long time since Endgame, and a long pandemic where people have had to watch MCU on TV. I think people were just ready to get out and get back into things again.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Yeah, it's honestly best to watch those guys when they are talking about the process of film-making, and the sometimes lovely shortcuts film makers take which leads to hilariously bad movies. But basically just turn the video off if it's a movie about women, black people, or Star Wars because they literally show their asses every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
I couldn't give half a poo poo about the CGI, just the fact that they've embraced the title "She Hulk: Attorney at Law", and the campy Titannia suit is enough for me to be convinced that they captured the right aethetic for a good She Hulk story.