Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

mad proctologist: and now i will harness the power of the storm to bring life to my greatest creation, improving on god's mistakes!

*throws switch, beneath the sheet something starts to stir*

mp: IT'S A-BUTTTT!!! *cackles madly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

mad weatherman

not actually a mad scientist, he's just fuckin pissed about this cold front coming in

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

mad weatherman

not actually a mad scientist, he's just fuckin pissed about this cold front coming in

raging at the heavens - i like this idea friend!

dude just ripping into the lovely loving weather - sleet? what kind of an rear end in a top hat thing is that!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

By popular demand
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
I've always been fond of the OG mad philosopher Diogenes.

Stoner Sloth

By popular demand posted:

I've always been fond of the OG mad philosopher Diogenes.

definitely a good choice!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Mad geologist: This is an example of an igneous rock. (cackles madly internally because it's clearly metamorphic)

Prof. Crocodile

Mad Geographer cackling as he runs about his lab, throwing switches and adjusting dials as he prepares to bring Prussia back to the world map.

Prof. Crocodile

:dadjoke: Did you hear about the mad ichthyologist? They tampered in cod's domain.

google THIS

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:dadjoke: Did you hear about the mad ichthyologist? They tampered in cod's domain.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i think that one dude who grows just, unfathomably hot peppers using nothing more than traditional plant breeding techniques is an IRL example of this poo poo. jim duffy? netflix's "we are champions" has a great episode on this

crimes

more falafel please

forums poster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

google THIS

An mad entomologist's hunchbacked assistant accidentally drops a really tiny glass jar

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

google THIS posted:

An mad entomologist's hunchbacked assistant accidentally drops a really tiny glass jar

oh no! my sonic the hedgehog fruit flies!!

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
mad ecologists building trebuchets with which to rapidly reseed degraded ecosystems with native plants

crimes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Mad actuarial scientists compiling life tables for people with various head transplants.

xcheopis

https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Scientists-Guide-World-Domination/dp/0765326450
Has a mad social scientist!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Mad Geographer cackling as he runs about his lab, throwing switches and adjusting dials as he prepares to bring Prussia back to the world map.

Heather Papps

hello friend

a mad alchemist, furious at his mercury poisoning

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

mad materials engineer is really focused on the uses of jello in structural foundations

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

a mad alchemist, furious at his mercury poisoning

He must have been fuming! :dadjoke:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there's no lack of funding for mad science, but what about the mad arts?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
mad psychology

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

super sweet best pal

Mad botanist prepared to release a genetically engineered super kudzu capable of covering the entire country if the government fails to pay up a hundred million dollars.

GAYIDS

by Pragmatica
Angry science LOL

Jaguars!

The mad geodesist, planning to explode the earth's orbit 200m to the left to make Everest's 1830 ellipsoid geocentric.

Stoner Sloth

Nosfereefer posted:

there's no lack of funding for mad science, but what about the mad arts?

mad phoneticist working on introducing a new phoneme into the english language that acts like the fabled brown note

mad economist... actually wait a minute, poo poo - this one is real and they won

Finger Prince

Mad Chemist. Oh wait that one's pretty well known. I subscribe to their YouTube channel.

Finger Prince

Mad Astronomer: calculates the trajectories of near earth asteroids and calls the news whenever one passes within a few million km of earth's orbit.

Heather Papps

hello friend

a mad groundskeeper, trimming every single hedge in town to look like a dick and balls

Jaguars!

Finger Prince posted:

Mad Astronomer: calculates the trajectories of near earth asteroids and calls the news whenever one passes within a few million km of earth's orbit.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finger Prince posted:

This one is too real

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.
mad BYOBologist

Get rid of hammock kitty! Replace the scheme with black and white!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Mad carbon dating scientist trying to manipulate historical artifacts to make them seem like they're from the future.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.
Mad botanist insists their herb garden has a higher collective IQ than Einstein.

Buttchocks posted:

Mad carbon dating scientist trying to manipulate historical artifacts to make them seem like they're from the future.

empty quote

biosterous

Buttchocks posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The mad mathematician: really angry about why all these equations are so long and sprawling and so complicated, and instead just copies someone else's answers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Mad computer scientist codes exclusively in PHP

FutonForensic

fringe scientist of gender studies creating a machine to steal all the world's genders

Finger Prince

Buttchocks posted:

Mad carbon dating scientist tried to make a graphene waifu because two dimensions > three dimensions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Mad anger management therapist is not only the president they're also a client