Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A couple of days ago the phrase suddenly popped (pooped?) into my head: WAFFLE STOMP. Through sheer force of will I managed to avoid repeating it mentally more than a few times (a habit I'm prone to with certain phrases, e.g. GET REAL BEEFY BITCH).

Symptoms of prodromal schizophrenia? Who knows, but this is GBS not FYAD leaking into the unconscious so at least it's less toxic.

Anyway it got me wondering whether many GBSers have ever done a waffle stomp in real life.

And tonight, rinsing a peanut butter jar, there was this:

Surely a SIGN that I need to post about waffle stomping. So...

Who here has done a waffle stomp (with poop) in rl? Only TRUE and HONEST posts pls, tia.

Edit: Waffle stomping poop only pls, not vomit, beacause the latter would be loving disgusting.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Dec 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i have a friend that runs a small airport, and it's always got these ancient retired dudes just hanging around drinking free coffee

anyway one of them had a bad bowel problem and over the course of 2 years i received half a dozen snapchats of this one man's attempts to push his poo poo through the grates in the bathroom

but he died of covid finally this year. RIP

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

i have a friend that runs a small airport, and it's always got these ancient retired dudes just hanging around drinking free coffee

anyway one of them had a bad bowel problem and over the course of 2 years i received half a dozen snapchats of this one man's attempts to push his poo poo through the grates in the bathroom

but he died of covid finally this year. RIP

:rip: dirty old wafflestomper. What an inspiring true story!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Wafflestomp the PB, friend.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Weka posted:

Wafflestomp the PB, friend.

Too late now, but I wouldn't have anyway because my cheapass sink might have collapsed. I'll try and remember to use the bath plughole next time and stomp it down while pretending it's poop. If I can do a smelly fart at the same time it would be a good simulation.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I had a waffle stomp like situation a long time ago. We were in the war and well away from basic ablutions and so forth it was the middle of summer and the stench from no mans land was at times unbearable we were advised the germans were in some state of restocking and refreshing troop so that we had time for a brief reprieve from the front 24 hours we ran straight to the nearest village hoping they wouldn't chase us away and that they may happen to have sausages meat cheeses beer anyway i took a poo poo in a sink and had to waffle stomp it down the drain with my hand.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Halloween Liker posted:

I had a waffle stomp like situation a long time ago. We were in the war and well away from basic ablutions and so forth it was the middle of summer and the stench from no mans land was at times unbearable we were advised the germans were in some state of restocking and refreshing troop so that we had time for a brief reprieve from the front 24 hours we ran straight to the nearest village hoping they wouldn't chase us away and that they may happen to have sausages meat cheeses beer anyway i took a poo poo in a sink and had to waffle stomp it down the drain with my hand.

That's impressive. I hope you were awarded the medal you deserve for this.

Reminds me of that other famous post, "Every morning I take a heroic poo poo in the sink and slam it down the plughole with the palm of my hand ..."

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I used a potato masher once on an especially dense toddler poop the size and shape of a softball. Attempts to break it up with chopsticks had proved futile.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

No need if you always have diarrhea

lmao

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It sounds like some of you coukd do with a poop knife.

Waffle stomp or poop knife, take your choice.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol:ing at this too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

In russia the waffle stomps you, OP.

Because they are rife with big walking waffles.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'm waffling on whether this is a good thread or not :thunk:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

remember waffleimages

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bossy lady posted:

remember waffleimages

Remember Stomp, for that matter

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Only on the drain grates in the parking lots of restaurants.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Well I've done the clot scrape which is related I think. I mean I was scraping at it with my foot, and was pretty horrified- it was tough as hell and I couldn't get it down so it just stayed there for a few days.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

Well I've done the clot scrape which is related I think. I mean I was scraping at it with my foot, and was pretty horrified- it was tough as hell and I couldn't get it down so it just stayed there for a few days.

A clot of what...err.. oh... heheheh.

Will you be posting a simulated photo too?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Steve please buy some more peanut butter to wafflestomp for us. Don't forget pics.

cnut
May 3, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aawwwwww heeeellllllll naaawwwww. :nyd:

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

im permabanned poster wafflestomper58. i first started eating breakfast when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “brunch” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “waffle irons” and “i love cooking inside waffle irons” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of breakfast humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” breakfast to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I used to work at a gym and one Saturday morning someone poo poo in one of the urinals. These urinals didn't have dividers or doors or anything, so on one hand, yeah, you got us, but on the other hand was it worth the risk of standing up and making GBS threads in the urinal where someone would see you the moment they walked in the locker room?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chief McHeath posted:

I used to work at a gym and one Saturday morning someone poo poo in one of the urinals. These urinals didn't have dividers or doors or anything, so on one hand, yeah, you got us, but on the other hand was it worth the risk of standing up and making GBS threads in the urinal where someone would see you the moment they walked in the locker room?

Did you eat it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I would of eated it...

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I wasn't there I only got the photos, otherwise... maybe.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Chief McHeath posted:

Well, yes. It was and I'm glad we finally get to have this discussion.

Weka
May 5, 2019

How can you even ask that question?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chief McHeath posted:

They didn't necessarily poo poo directly into the urinal. :ssh:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

BigBadSteve posted:

A clot of what...err.. oh... heheheh.

Will you be posting a simulated photo too?

Probably a blood clot. From her period.

:biglips:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Happy Landfill posted:

Probably a blood clot. From her period.

:biglips:

Or maybe it wasn't a clot. Just sayin

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

I wasn't there I only got the photos, otherwise... maybe.

Post them chief, just claim you were joking and it's really peanut butter.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Wtf? Is the black stuff mould, months of pulverised cockroaches, or what?

cnut
May 3, 2016

BigBadSteve posted:

Wtf? Is the black stuff mould, months of pulverised cockroaches, or what?

I think it's poop :ohdear:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hmmm... the code phrase in this thread for poop is now"pulverized cockroaches". Use it where e.g. posting a photo labelled "poop" might otherwise get one probated, and that would be gross.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Dec 13, 2020

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
One time I waffle stomped at the airport..

Edit: Here you go

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3828538&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Dec 13, 2020

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:laffo: Reading it now... def Pro click.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
Your hand looks Old bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ELI PORTER posted:

Your hand looks Old bitch

It's young enough to hold my not overly wrinkly dick and that's all that matters. You're just jealous.