Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Yikes the Celtics look bad without kemba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Brolander pointed out to me that Collin Sexton has a rat tail. I remember Drew Gooden had a rat tail at one point. Do you remember any other rat tails? Can a player with a rat tail make the all star team? Is it allowed?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Dejan Bimble posted:

Brolander pointed out to me that Collin Sexton has a rat tail. I remember Drew Gooden had a rat tail at one point. Do you remember any other rat tails? Can a player with a rat tail make the all star team? Is it allowed?

Drew Gooden had a duck tail though

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Vale had 3 rat tails at the same time.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
If I was playing against Campazzo in preseason I’d be like dude it’s preseason. Knock it off man. Cmon

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Jaxson Hayes has been destroying nut sacks this preseason while going for monster dunks.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Forbes is really going under the radar as a good pickup. He's good.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Derrick Jones Jr had one of the coolest lob dunks ever but looks like he might be hurt :ohdear:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Lonzo is actually making reads out of the PnR in the preseason instead of giving up on a drive for an early pass or forcing an ugly drive attempt. Progress.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Lmao Melo got ejected from a preseason game

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

gently caress!

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Oh, gently caress, that looked ugly. Bridges holding his back. This is encouraging, because it means he's not paralyzed.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

is obi any good? Every leaguepass game break is just footage of him crying

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Veryslightlymad posted:

Oh, gently caress, that looked ugly. Bridges holding his back. This is encouraging, because it means he's not paralyzed.

it was weird he wasn't bumped or anything. Just fell flat on his hip

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Yeah, it looked like he decided to stand up by rolling onto his head. I wouldn't try that, and I'm pretty sure I weigh about 60 pounds less.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

hmm the way this game is going.. it might be nap time

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

sick move from cam payne

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

good that bridges is coming back

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I just illegally did commentary on the game for like 20 minutes on discord and I should be nicer to play by play guys, it's hard to do.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

carters stripped bron 2 or 3 times lol

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

imagining doing play by play on discord and euphonious starts talking about astral projection and the sumerian calendar while eating

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Marc Gasol and AD showing some hints of being defensively unfair when both on the floor at once.

hifi posted:

imagining doing play by play on discord and euphonious starts talking about astral projection and the sumerian calendar while eating

Lol.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

hifi posted:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Come on AD you don't need to do that poo poo for this game. You made your point by shooting it down from a 16 point lead to a 1 point lead now go be safe on the bench.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I like a lot of what Motley does for a guy pretty likely to be cut in a few days.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
JVG fell asleep during the game.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

pasch/jvg is... fine? good?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

hifi posted:

pasch/jvg is... fine? good?

Their individual swarmyness is canceling it out for them to be okay.

Lol the score changed for the third time.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

loving lol. "send me some cash"

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

Rick posted:

I just illegally did commentary on the game for like 20 minutes on discord and I should be nicer to play by play guys, it's hard to do.

Bruh I need this link.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol I wouldn’t have done it if I was recording it.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Rick posted:

Yeah, I worked in a tv station for a couple of years and just keeping your head straight in those situations really takes a lot

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

Lol I wouldn’t have done it if I was recording it.

I need to listen next time

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The lucky part of it was that 90% of the plays were "ball inbounded to LeBron, LeBron brings it up to the key, dribble drive from LeBron, foul, he's shooting two. LeBron misses the first, LeBron makes the second. Ball inbounded to Booker, Booker brings it up the court, Booker dribbles up the middle, Booker takes the three, it's good!"

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I demand bootleg Rick casts

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Rick posted:

Booker takes the three, it's good!"
I read this in Breen's voice.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Is there some like official thing where people are doing commentary in discord because this was just during a tabletop group that became sports live viewing instead this week.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

oh baby, russ and bradley are in uniform tonight

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

avdija with the airball on the uncontested 3, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

beal's spin there was sick as hell!!!