Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

it's TJPW time my dudes

announced matches:

mizuki and yuka sakazaki vs rika and miu

mei saint michel and saki sama vs neko haruna and suzume

yuki aino, nodoka tenma and shoko nakajima vs mahiro, kamiyu and pom

hikari noa and miyu yamashia vs maki itoh and raku.

show starts 3 hours from this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Will be sleeping while this happens but will catch up in the morning. Looking forward to Mei and her tall friend being absolute weirdos.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can't believe a cat and a bee are going to be murdered by a feral maid.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

karmicknight posted:

I can't believe a cat and a bee are going to be murdered by a feral maid.

if only there was some way we could prevent this feral maid murdering everyone

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

if only there was some way we could prevent this feral maid murdering everyone

Unfortunately there is no way to stop this feral maid, our hands are tied.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337587805879332866

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I am here for a RANDOM DRAW

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

it is namba time, my dudes.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Namba is here to do the needful. The Random Draw.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
This is Ren Faire as gently caress.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

finally, a fans do the bookings match.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
A Real Life game of Book It!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Oh gently caress some of these drawn singles matches.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337593041708707843

guess who called the results of a shoot draw.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That card rules so loving hard.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

19th card owns and now im pretty sure two rookies are debuting on 1.4? very hype.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Up Up Girls time.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337595576238534657

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

I am so glad there's a good wrestling show on a Friday evening.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

J-Ro posted:

it is pretty amazing that the only show on friday this week is a really good one.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
And now for the matches

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

J-Ro posted:

You and me both, friend.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

extremely hype for sena to win a singles match.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Very glad there's a Kobashi wearing orange in wrestling.

And the chops!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/marika_tjp/status/1079372018351390721

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the fact that TJPW has 3 wrestlers who grew up deathmatch fans means some poo poo is gona go down soon.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

moka and hyper misao is a legendary tag team in the making.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Moka & Misao is my spirit tag-team.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
God TJPW music is all bangers

HYPER MISAO

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

J-Ro posted:

Moka & Misao is my spirit tag-team.

mine is raku and maki itoh but that one is very close.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337600709894631426 misao teaching these drat kids the business. (that she loves)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

this match owns lmao

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Man rip Moka.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

holey poo poo!

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

karmicknight posted:

Man rip Moka.

MOKA NEVER DIE

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

J-Ro posted:

MOKA NEVER DIE

RIP Moka

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

here lies moka, she still hasn't used the skirt.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

VIVE LE FRANCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's time for SAKISAMA and her feral maid MEI SAINT-MICHEL

:france: