Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

if only we did TJPW prediction games we could do "how many people take pratfalls due to serving tray"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Trying to adopt the cat is very good.

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337604249903980548

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

mei is so good at this lmao

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

TJPW Stardom

🤝
Tall, thin wrestlers named Saki

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Please adopt this cat Sakisama, it followed MSM home.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Match of the year.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

drat TJPW could do literally anything and pop me at this point but this is so loving good.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337606636093882370

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:neckbeard:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

oh hey its the main character of TJPW

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Raku and Maki is a terrific dynamic

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Miyu still the coolest murderer on the block.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
evergreen post that Miyu is the coolest.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Okay everything about that ruled.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Okay everything about that ruled.

starting to think these 4 might be good at wrestling.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

starting to think these 4 might be good at wrestling.

incredibly big if true.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the bridge into headbutt spot will literally never get old

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

That's a Bret Hart level Russian Legsweep

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Those two should just continue brawling until the 19th.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

five stars for the match where maki itoh fuckin died.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337611425657749504

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337612150689341440

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337612322202763264

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

can i nominate a promo for match of the year

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I'll allow it but I don't have any real power there.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:toot: E I E I O

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

AND ON THAT FARM HE HAD SOME COWS

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

That one time they let that theme play for a long time was the greatest night of our sport.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

J-Ro posted:

That one time they let that theme play for a long time was the greatest night of our sport.

We heard it four times and an intermission.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

We heard it four times and an intermission.

had to give it 7 motyc for that alone

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

had to give it 7 motyc for that alone

Truly the greatest wrestling show of the year.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

This match is real real good.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Here lies Pom, she died a clown.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

god this show owns so hard

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

if only we had an :ayayayayaya: emote.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1337626666378530818

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Excellent show. Feral maid team were awesome, Shoko and her trio were fantastic, really starting to like Hyper Misao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

(Mission Accomplished)

(this is also a self own)

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Dec 12, 2020