Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
They probably shot you in the foot or something, you are sleep deprived, you are on the run, what do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

if “they” shot me in the foot I’m hopping furiously

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I sever a gas line, let it accumulate a bit and then blow the place up. If I'm going, they're going too.

The end.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Wake up from the stupid dream and get back to the real nightmare that is my life.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

naem posted:

if “they” shot me in the foot I’m hopping furiously

Hopping mad?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I can never escape... myself

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
*stumbles while looking behind me and falls into wet leaves*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

gently caress it dude, let’s go bowling

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Play dead like a hognose snake then bite them in the jugular when they come to sniff my corpse.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

the beatles - Amnesiac posted:

Play dead like a hognose snake then bite them in the jugular when they come to sniff my corpse.

this except i am also fully covered ion poop but still ready to fight while greased up with poop

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

When all hope seems lost, a prostitute has pity on me and hides me in her apartment. Then, together with her thief-with-a-heart-of-gold best friend, we go on a madcap adventure that ends with us all rich and starting a new life in the Bahamas.

Then I come to and realize I'm actually just bleeding out in the street.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
You win man I ain't fighting you.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

you ever think about the fact that we are all posters on this forum and really cant ever escape?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

its postively ponderable

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

As a kid me and my friends thought that if you got shot in the foot, you'd die instantly.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

MOOBS! posted:

you ever think about the fact that we are all posters on this forum and really cant ever escape?

Literally turn off your monitor. Boom, escape.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

the beatles - Amnesiac posted:

Literally turn off your monitor. Boom, escape.

no that doesnt work for me because

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I lie on my back playing dead but slowly inch my way to the exit over the course of maybe 6 days.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I drop on all fours and back away meowing to confuse the hounds

and for other reasons

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I figure my times probably coming, so I just

Get.

To.

Tuggin.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

I'd probably just die

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
https://youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

MOOBS! posted:

False, we can autoban at any time.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

False, we can autoban at any time.

cowards way out imo

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
I'm using my jetback

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I simply climb straight up my own arsehole.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
prolly try to run over some big leafs on the ground, which are covering a pit that i didn't see, and fall in

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
give up, lay down and die. same as usual, really.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I'd run to a bar called O'Malley's

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
a CPAP mask and a tank of helium :smithicide:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

a CPAP mask and a tank of helium :smithicide:

no. suicide is worse than a banme thread b/c you cant pay 10 dollars to come back. suicide is permanant you can just stay alive and huff other good gases and not die.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Go to the police station, confess my escape and tell them in detail how I managed to escape. I'm a white hat escaper.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I rush towards the door and to my surprise discover the apartment was never locked to begin with. I could have chosen to escape any time, but didn't. And still don't. I am hated by whom I love, and love the one who hates me-- never shall I find happiness. Yet their presence defines me as much as mine defines them. L'inferne, c'est les autres.

I return inside and the three of us stab each other over and over, but since we're all dead we do no damage and feel no pain. We fall on our backs and laugh hysterically for the rest of eternity.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Zybourne Clock posted:

I rush towards the door and to my surprise discover the apartment was never locked to begin with. I could have chosen to escape any time, but didn't. And still don't. I am hated by whom I love, and love the one who hates me-- never shall I find happiness. Yet their presence defines me as much as mine defines them. L'inferne, c'est les autres.

I return inside and the three of us stab each other over and over, but since we're all dead we do no damage and feel no pain. We fall on our backs and laugh hysterically for the rest of eternity.

jesus christ chill out evanescence its a forum thread on gbs

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Escape will only lead to a worse hell

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I roll on my back, they stand over me. "It had to end someday, yaknow" they say as I hiss and grip my foot. I shoot a baleful gaze at them. "Go ahead, loving pull the trigger" I goad, "I'll never stop being a shitposter, you may as well do it" a tear rolls down their face as they execute me, forums poster Motherfucker.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i grab my prepared bug-out bag and jump out the window. i circle around and see if the killers (maybe cops?) left their car unattended in front of my house. if they did I'll take out my knife and pop the tires. if its a cop car I'll take out my lockpicks and steal the shotgun from the trunk.

then i walk over to the near by overgrown train tracks and follow them out of town. i'll follow the train tracks until they take me to Sudbury Ontario. in Sudbury I will find a piece of Crown Land and live rent free for the rest of my days

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

hey guys its me welcome to zero punctuation at escapist magazine wow arent pcs great well anyway *wacky cartoon*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*buttman-like growl*
I'm not escaping from you! I am escaping from myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
:yikes: