Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ooooh you think you're so big and bad. Sleeping down in R'lyeh like your some drat bigshot. How about you wake your rear end up and do something already!

What're you even gonna do if you wake up, huh? You gonna open my mind to the vastness of the cosmos and how infinitely small and helpless I am to resist the unyielding machinations of the stars? Eh? Are you gonna force me to confront the inevitability of a cold, uncaring universe that has no mind and no will and yet will still grind me beneath the unstoppable mill of time?!

That's called every single day now, moron!

Fuckin dumbass elder gods thinking that nihilism scares us any more. Post ITT about how mad you are that the infinite horrors of the universe are now mundane and boring and the literary representations of them no longer hold any power or mythicism!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Cthulhu is basically a huge hipster, sleeping all the time because of crushing nihilist depression before it was cool.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Reminder that the great god cthulhu got his rear end kicked by a scared guy in a steamboat

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
lol he lives underwater like aquaman, the stupidest hero

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Derpies posted:

a god breathing the cum of all the sea beings

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Oooh a dollar store jolly green giant with an octopus face, like I'm really sacred.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

worse: a god actively filtering out sea cum to eat in order to survive a long deep slumber on the sustinence of cum from everything else with many mouth tenticals

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

nothing wrong with eating the cum of other creatures just not for sustaining a god imo

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
drat proud to be postin in a dope rear end thread like this

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

I'm 100% sure Aquaman punched Cthulhu right in his dumbass face in some comic. I don't know how anyone could live down getting punched by Aquaman, the most useless Super Friend

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

runnypoops posted:

drat proud to be postin in a dope rear end thread like this

:cthulhu: :gizz:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why haven’t we evolved to have stomach ribs? Eat me up to my heart. :frog:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Cthulhu has tentacles. Therefore, Cthulhu is anime.

Change my mind.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
Cthulhu needs a better PR department after this 4 year debacle in the US if he wants to pull of whatever the gently caress doom and gloom master plan he's been sleeping on since ageless eternity

:sad:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I bet R'lyeh smells awful and Cthulhu slumbers in a pile of his own poo poo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

MOOBS! posted:

nothing wrong with eating the cum of other creatures just not for sustaining a god imo

Unless it's a cum god, right?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Weka posted:

not wrong: a god of cum should be able o both control and also eat cum

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

in fact the eating of cum seems like what a cum god would do ala a soul god just eating souls therefor cthulhuhu must be a god of cum as a deep sleeping filter feeeder

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

cthulhu calls it marine snow but we all know what that means

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Goons are bound to know: how big is an octopus's rear end in a top hat? Could a human head fit in there? Thinking about next year's halloween costume. A dead octopus, mind you. I'm not a weirdo.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Icochet posted:

Goons are bound to know: how big is an octopus's rear end in a top hat? Could a human head fit in there? Thinking about next year's halloween costume. A dead octopus, mind you. I'm not a weirdo.

You know that tube that's on the side of the 'pus? That's the one. That's the butthole.

It's also their jet engine.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Who What Now posted:

Ooooh you think you're so big and bad. Sleeping down in R'lyeh like your some drat bigshot. How about you wake your rear end up and do something already!

What're you even gonna do if you wake up, huh? You gonna open my mind to the vastness of the cosmos and how infinitely small and helpless I am to resist the unyielding machinations of the stars? Eh? Are you gonna force me to confront the inevitability of a cold, uncaring universe that has no mind and no will and yet will still grind me beneath the unstoppable mill of time?!

That's called every single day now, moron!

Fuckin dumbass elder gods thinking that nihilism scares us any more. Post ITT about how mad you are that the infinite horrors of the universe are now mundane and boring and the literary representations of them no longer hold any power or mythicism!

That was his plan all along, child. Cthulhu simply means "bureaucrat" in elder tongue.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mooey Cow posted:

You know that tube that's on the side of the 'pus? That's the one. That's the butthole.

It's also their jet engine.

Is that the same tube that launches the ink? I was hoping the ink would come out the front and i could write stuff by blowing my nose. Scary stuff.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cthulhu is not even a real dog :rolleye:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Ok. So. This guy is gonna like...flip your poo poo and blast your TITS off!" -- H.P. Lovecraft, to his publisher, racistly after missing his deadline to come up with a new storyline

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Weka posted:

That's just Enki.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

"Ok. So. This guy is gonna like...flip your poo poo and blast your TITS off!" -- H.P. Lovecraft, to his publisher, racistly after missing his deadline to come up with a new storyline

Publisher: "Describe this monster"
HP: "No. But its SUPER scary. Indescribably so!!! You won't believe how terrifying it will be. Trust me"

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Harry Potter Lovecraft

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Icochet posted:

Publisher: "Describe this monster"
HP: "No. But its SUPER scary. Indescribably so!!! You won't believe how terrifying it will be. Trust me"

HP: "So, the creature that terrorizes the reader turns out to actually be a-"
Publisher: "Don't say 'a black person'."
HP: "Oh, uhhhh, then it's-"
Publisher: "Don't say Jew, either."
HP: "...a fish man?"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

HP: "So, the creature that terrorizes the reader turns out to actually be a-"
Publisher: "Don't say 'a black person'."
HP: "Oh, uhhhh, then it's-"
Publisher: "Don't say Jew, either."
HP: "...a fish man?"

Publisher: *sigh* Ok and what's the leadup to the fishman's arrival in the story, and don't tell me it's 'agitated ethnic cultists' again.
HP: *sounds of crumpling paper*

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sentient cabbages and giant albino penguins.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Publisher: *sigh* Ok and what's the leadup to the fishman's arrival in the story, and don't tell me it's 'agitated ethnic cultists' again.
HP: *sounds of crumpling paper*

Zealia Bishop: "Alright, so, the big revelation is, she was secretly a snake monster, right?"
HP: "Well, of course, but everyone will guess that on the first page. Medusa's Coils? Pretty woman obsessed with her hair? She's a medusa. Duh. We need more, here."
Zealia Bishop: "Then what's the-"
HP: "She was secretly black. That's the horror."
Zealia Bishop: *Screams and faints*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You gotta hand it to HP Lovecraft, he didn't argue that race mixing leads to the decline of "white culture". He thought it leads to loving space monsters invading the earth.

e: you absolutely don't "gotta hand it to him"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, for your hubris ridden anti-Lovecraftian post, you have earnt a place amongst the last to be eaten after the great god Cthulhu arises from his aeons long slumber and commences the destruction of puny man and all that he has forged.

So you will suffer the most.

Suck on that.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
This would be a severe blow to the one-in-three kickstarters that are Chthulu themed.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'd play a video game where you go to a place and build up anxiety and run away before the boss and then write a memoir

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Things that raise your terror level:
Rain.
Nighttime.
Books.
Being anywhere near the ocean.
Boats.
Minorities.

First to enter a catatonic state wins

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Icochet posted:

Is that the same tube that launches the ink? I was hoping the ink would come out the front and i could write stuff by blowing my nose. Scary stuff.

Yes but technically that butthole is also their nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
That Stephen king family guy bit but it's H.P. holding up a bottle of aunt jemima and box of uncle ben's