Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

And we need all of you. Everyone. Even the lurkers.

The holidays are upon us, and what better way to celebrate them than by creating a very BYOB-traditional quilt?

We need your art for this--memorialize your favorite chill moment or chill thing or your cat or whatever. Find a way to create! You can even make a 3d object diorama if you want!

You have until midnight CST January 1st, 2021 to complete an art and submit it in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

can't believe i'm living to see a quilt happen, gonna brainstorm hard

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I need to give this a go

Goons Are Gifts

For hyper secret reasons, this is majorly important, we need all yobs on deck here, let's post and make a quilt!!

nut

I think I know what I will make and I even have a idea of how to make it

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I'm going to think hard for a couple of weeks first. Like it will be quietly compiling in my brain all the time until eventually the picture gets printed out by me using my fingers and/or butt

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

Gonna try to really hard to art for this thread.

Bingo Bango

I got very excited about BYOB making a real quilt for a second. gently caress it, maybe I'll make a real quilt block and scan it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is unbelievable and i need a military surplus jacket in this pattern yesterday

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!