Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Hedgehog Pie posted:

This is a good summary. It was mainly JBL's world title run that made me stop watching on a regular basis, but even before then they were clearly very desperate in the way that they presented "edgy" content, and I could see that even though I was only 13 in 2003.

Relevant bit from the post I edited earlier (not wanting to continue a derail): these threads show me that Thuganomics Cena is way worse than I remember it.

Cena and a new year was what inspired me to start the first version of this thread elsewhere. I remembered Cena doing the "hur dur gay" thing Rock style, but I very much did not remember that he got so specific with stuff like Home Depot and concentration camps.

1/16/03 Smackdown:

"Since when did the Meadowlands became a place for Mexicans, go back to Home Depot and become one of their hired hands"

"I keep you starvin; like concentration camps, go back to freeways and sellin' oranges on off ramps."

- John Cena to Eddie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

NWA TNA #81 America's X Cup 2/11/04:

Double sided fan sign that Impact Plus tried and failed to blur: "Logan is Gay/Atlanta Juggalos"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Collocation, you can start a thread in QCS and ask an admin to get rid of that av if you don't want it. They're pretty good about responding to requests like that.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Or just PM a mod/admin.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus

collocation posted:

ROH The Last Stand 1/29/04

"I'm not going to take that from a guy who is one generation removed from eating raw fish with his hands and taking a dump behind a tree." - Jim Cornette on Samoa Joe

I'm almost certain Heyman said something very similar to Roman just a few years ago before his match vs brock at Mania. Something like "One generation removed from having a bone in your nose"

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

That was Vince.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I never watched thuganomics Cena, and I just remember people saying he was much better back then compared to Superface Cena. I had no idea his lyrics were so insanely racist.

Also I like the avatar and think you should embrace 'sexy man who sucks a lot of dicks' as the compliment it is, instead of the insult that I assume the buyer meant it as. Although I got a good laugh about your joke about it damaging your reputation for swallowing, I'm imagining a goon dating site (god forbid) where people cross-check your SA profile and go "ehhh you don't really follow blowjob etiquette, I'm gonna pass"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

Collocation, you can start a thread in QCS and ask an admin to get rid of that av if you don't want it. They're pretty good about responding to requests like that.

It seems I was wrong. Sorry

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Nostradingus posted:

It seems I was wrong. Sorry

It's an improvement, I guess. Could def. be worse.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

dromal phrenia posted:

I never watched thuganomics Cena, and I just remember people saying he was much better back then compared to Superface Cena. I had no idea his lyrics were so insanely racist.

Also I like the avatar and think you should embrace 'sexy man who sucks a lot of dicks' as the compliment it is, instead of the insult that I assume the buyer meant it as. Although I got a good laugh about your joke about it damaging your reputation for swallowing, I'm imagining a goon dating site (god forbid) where people cross-check your SA profile and go "ehhh you don't really follow blowjob etiquette, I'm gonna pass"

It's too late now. Oops.

Though, I've decided to go with something similar.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Smackdown 2/12/04:

The Brock Mariachi thing probably went as well as using racism for heat ever could in WWE: It was only one segment, it was short, Brock was as charismatic as he ever got back then yet clearly the rear end in a top hat, Brock initially acted cowardly when Eddie ran out, Eddie got to destroy him with an amazing babyface promo right after, and then he beat him for the world title that weekend. I don't trust WWE with that fictional tool, but it was nearly the exact opposite of the Booker T/HHH angle from the prior year.

"Senor Brock!" - Taz

"Uno, Dos, Tres" Brock says as he conducts the Mariachi band

"They swam a hell of a long way to perform for you, Eddie" - Brock

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Where was that smackdown at? I'm trying to figure out where the band saw from. I'd like to imagine it was a UK show, suggesting the band swam across the ocean like that old google maps Easter egg

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Where was that smackdown at? I'm trying to figure out where the band saw from. I'd like to imagine it was a UK show, suggesting the band swam across the ocean like that old google maps Easter egg

Tacoma, Washington. (where, if I recall correctly, Daniel Bryan later got some amazing ovations)

It's the swam across the border cliche, I believe. It would have been an interesting double reference if the show was on another continent, though.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

NWA TNA 82 2/18/04:

"Which do you think is bigger? Triple H's nose or Chyna's adam's apple?" - Jonny Fairplay

"Juvy and the boys better drink all the tequila they can out of that thing in the next few weeks" -Scott D'amore referring to the America's X Cup won by Team AAA

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

accidentally missed an ROH show

ROH The Second Anniverary 2/14/04:

"I know you're an animal. I know you're a Samoan" - Jim Cornette

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

PWG Taste The Radness 2/22/04:

Excalibur says that Joey Ryan wanted Slim to tell people to toss his salad because, according to Joey, "he's a black guy and that's what black guys do." Excalibur says that told Joey that not all black people are salad tossers and some are Drs. So Ryan went around telling people it was Slim's new catch phrase. But Slim turned him down.

---

Excalibur says that he saw his first Mexican in CA today and he was trying to steal his car stereo.

---

Excalibur bemoans that he will miss the finale of the Littlest Groom where "<r word for mentally challenged people with an o tacked on at the end> mi***ts" date other "<r word for mentally challenged people with an o tacked on at the end> mi***ts" and normies. Disco asks if they use that term. Excalibur says no and says that there are "no <r word for mentally challenged people with an os tacked on at the end> in the ring right now

---

"He's a bit yellow as well as black" - Excalibur on Scorpio Sky after he backs down from Super Dragon.

---

"You actually had a long rambling conversation that probably would have got us condemned by the NAACP. But let's say something. Scorpio Sky had some mean words for you." - Disco

"Scorpio Sky called me a racist. He said I said that black people like fried chicken and watermelon. And that's not true, I didn't say that. Those stereotypes may exist, but all I said is that black people like strawberry soda. That's all I said. It could be true, it could not be. I have some black friends, they enjoy strawberry soda, they enjoy koolaid. Some of them like fried chicken. Not all of them mind you. Some of them are very health conscious and fried chicken is a fattening food. Have I dug myself another hole?" - Excalibur

"You've dug yourself another hole. NAACP you can get in touch with Excalibur at Excalibur @ prowrestlingguerilla.com." - Disco

"Or my website eat a dick straight up dot com" - Excalibur

---

"For wrestlers with Cerebral Palsy, Quicksilver does really well. Sky afflicted with Sickle Cell Amenia, he does very well for himself. Chris Bosh with SARS and <word that sure sounds like the f word slur for gay, but is maybe a word for fat given the rest of the sentence?> syndrome, 'cause he is a little big around the gut, and all of us are different, he's like a raindrop that has yet to transform into a snowflake, he's beautiful unique and different, he just happens to be <r word for mentally challenged people ending in "ed">." - Excalibur

---

"Quicksilver can talk that smack <..> It's all gibberish because the way that <r word for mentally challenged people ending in "ed"> people talk is usually gibberish." - Disco

"They. That's how they speak, y'know they don't speak very clearly. Uhm y'know I tried conversing with Quicksilver at one point and you know he's like <makes dert der der imitation of mentally challenged people> and I said really that's so good for you but what he said was that my car was double parked behind his and he couldn't get out and he was very upset." -Excalibur

----

"Did you know that uh AXP stands for Accelerated Xceptional Peoples? It's because they're <r word for mentally challenged ending in "ed">. They're exceptional people. You see if they were normies they would spell exceptional with an e like it is normally spelled. As is the way of the <r word for mentally challenged people>. If you find them in the wild, that's how they do it." - Excalibur

---

"Quicksilver he can not tell you his car is parked in the f section of the parking lot. F for failure. His parents wanted a normal bouncing boy. However, they got some ugly m**g*l**d*c <r word for mentally challenged people with an o tacked on at the end> baby." - Excalibur

---

"We don't like these guys very much ourselves, especially that c**s***er right there." Joey Ryan, referring to Super Dragon in the last part

"If you guys can find it in your schedule to take your dicks out of your asses, we'll be there.." - Excalibur to Ryan and co

collocation fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jan 24, 2021

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

So uh, has Excalibur ever apologized for all of this or said anything about regretting his words? Because yeowch...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Vandar posted:

So uh, has Excalibur ever apologized for all of this or said anything about regretting his words? Because yeowch...

He seems to be a very different person now, and honestly I don't believe in cancelling people for stupid poo poo they said if they're actively not that person anymore but it is interesting how much Excalibur is allowed to get away with when he's arguably said more racist poo poo than someone like Jake Hager, but I guess it's because there's no indication that Jake Hager has abandoned his right wing views and there's evidence that Excalibur has. Or someone like Tessa Blanchard who has just an allegation or two of bullying and racism, while Excalibur appears to have said thousands upon thousands of really racist things, even for the time the stuff in this thread is outrageous and were it not wrestling he'd have been crucified, I mean look what happened to Kramer rightfully.

If this thread ever gets to reddit though, Excalibur will probably lose his job, because there's a lot of people there chomping at the bit for something, anything that can be their daily controversy and 2 minute hate or whatever.

I hope he's changed, I doubt he'd get away with being this guy if he were this guy anymore, but I also wonder how the gently caress he was this guy at any point, at my teenage edgiest I didn't rail on and on with the hate speech like he did, maybe it's a California thing, i've encountered more racism there than I have even growing up in the southern US.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I remember Excalibur being off TV for a few weeks last year and this was why:

quote:

Coming off the return of Sammy Guevara last week, who was suspended by AEW for past vulgar remarks about Sasha Banks, AEW could be dealing with another controversy.

Old (NSFW) footage has surfaced of lead AEW play-by-play announcer Excalibur using racial slurs to insult a wrestler as part of a promo. During a PWG show—the promotion which Excalibur owns as part of a six-person group—Excalibur and Kevin Owens.

“You think you can replace myself and Disco Machine with a [racial slur against Latinos] and a [racial slur against Latinos]?”

Following the remarks from Excalibur, Kevin Owens doubled down and joined Excalibur in using the n-word. There are multiple videos of Excalibur using these tactics for heat.

Dave Meltzer noted, during Thursday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, that Excalibur, Owens and others knew the angle was a mistake and have since apologized and atoned for their actions in the past.

With Jimmy Havoc remains M.I.A. as he attends rehab amid the #SpeakingOut allegations against him, it’ll be interesting to see the type of disciplinary pattern AEW establishes to protect its well-intended public image.
https://twitter.com/aewinfo/status/1288315844980879362

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Eat My Fuc posted:

maybe it's a California thing

When I try to explain hipster racism, I risk sounding as if I was OK with it then or am OK with it now. I wasn't and I am not, and I never considered the pretense behind it to be a valid one that excused it, but it was something that actually existed, and I ended relationships over it back then:

CA, or at least the part that I'm in (a couple miles from their longest term pre-Reseda venue), seemed far more PC than anywhere else in the US that I've lived ever since I got here 20 years ago, but we did have more hipsters than just about anywhere but NY in the US. And, with hipsters in the 00's, came "ironic" hipster racism. It was total poo poo, but it's also really hard to explain to people who weren't there. Basically, a certain amount of at least nominally leftist type hipsters decided that they were so far beyond racism that they could make racist (and so on) jokes because they knew it was bullshit and, of course, they were "good people on the right side." Like Excalibur when he said this stuff, they said it with a "look at how dumb the poo poo I'm saying is" tone, and not as if they seriously meant it.

In essence, people acted like you could say whatever you wanted to say as long as you were "joking". So, in a place like CA or NY (or any big city or hipster milieu), you would have less full on bashing and less people who were really earnest about these putrid views, but you'd often have more people willing to say stupid poo poo and then go "cmon man it's just a joke" if you acted bothered.

Some of those people went full on alt right with their masks off later on and some of them dropped it for a variety of reasons, some good and some practical. It would appear that Excalibur is among the latter, whether it's through personal change and/or because you just can't do that anymore. In a sense, while he's likely changed, the world also has, to an extent, and the world changing probably helped him and many others change.

---

As an aside, Dave Meltzer and others said that he apologized (some said in a shoot) for those couple bad promos that were over the line* when this came up, and I'm sure that it's true in some form if Dave said it, but no one could find the apology when people requested it. Maybe Bix or someone knows where to find it, but I couldn't.

*I started the first version of this thread before I got to PWG's existence, so finding so much more was a surprise, since I had the impression that they just had a few messed up moments.

---

If other people are genuinely hurt, and are among the groups that he talked about, it's not for me to tell them what to do or to not be offended. However, for me personally, it has to be a really extreme case before I'm going to put effort into trying to hurt what they have going on right now. I was the one who found the first Lars stuff and found the majority of it. I tried to go through wrestling media (who messed it up) and then through (bleh) Reddit who finally got it out there. I don't regret that. Lars spewed full on hate without humor for a decade and he was going to be responsible for the health of people from the groups that he denigrated when he was in the ring with them, so it was also a possible safety issue. Excalibur, so far in what I've watched, never got as hateful and full on as Lars, though, so I personally don't feel like that would be the proper approach with him.

---

Hager actually seemed to believe what he said and he said it recently, so that likely plays into why people were more recently bummed by it. In addition, Excalibur has the one thing that he has already been disciplined for, so most people likely just figure everything has been addressed if they hear about anything additional and arent't really paying attention. I'm also not really sure how many people are watching old PWG from before they were a super-indy. It's possible most people who have watched it watched it a long time ago, and dealt with whatever feelings they had about it back then, and that not many people are experiencing it anew.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The hipster racism thing is sadly still going very strong, and still localized to born rich assholes in NYC and CA, i mean half the leftist podcasts do this poo poo it sucks.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Eat My Fuc posted:

The hipster racism thing is sadly still going very strong, and still localized to born rich assholes in NYC and CA, i mean half the leftist podcasts do this poo poo it sucks.

Indeed. I thought of mentioning a "scary" podcast or two to give a modern example of the trend, but I've never seen conversations of those podcasts go well anywhere on SA. However, I'm 100% sure that we are both talking about the same people.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Eat My Fuc posted:

I hope he's changed, I doubt he'd get away with being this guy if he were this guy anymore, but I also wonder how the gently caress he was this guy at any point, at my teenage edgiest I didn't rail on and on with the hate speech like he did, maybe it's a California thing, i've encountered more racism there than I have even growing up in the southern US.

Like many hipstery white people, Excalibur was in a bubble of other hipstery white people who never pushed back on ironic racism, either because they also thought it was funny or because they didn't feel safe doing so. Because there was no pushback, he probably thought it was fine and everyone got the joke. That's one of the more insidious things about white privilege.

I imagine that as he got older, and as PWG grew and became more diverse, he realized that he sounded like an rear end in a top hat and changed course. He mentioned how embarrassed he is by his old commentary on his Talk Is Jericho interview.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

CZW Bring On The Pain 3/5/04:

"How does that effect Jimmy Jacobs going for the Contra Code?" - Eric G

"Well. I don't know. I don't think he's going to be able to hit it because he's gay." -Alex Shelley

"Ah cmon have you seen him and Becky in the corner there?" - Eric G

"No I haven't, that's why I think he's gay." -Alex Shelley

---

"Going over what crime they're going to commit next?" Eric G.

"Why do you say that Eric? Because they're mostly minority?" - John House

"<...>they're the majority out there" - Eric G

(regarding Sabian and his entourage)

---

"Look at Marino out there Eric. What's he talkin about there <unintelligible> talkin ebonics." - John House

---

"You can't be talkin ebonics. It's something you're born with" - John House

---

"Somebody out there better call the Baltimore police to let them know that Ruckus is at ringside. I'm sure he's got a warrant out for him somewhere." Eric G.

"Why you say that about Ruckus" - John House

"You know what I'm talking about." - Eric G.

"Because he ain't white?" - John House

---

"Reverse Gory Guerrero special face first to the chocolate midget" - Eric G

"The chocolate midget?" - John House

"The chocolate midget" - Eric G

"Why he gotta be a chocolate midget?" - John House

"Well, he's definitely not vanilla or strawberry" - Eric G

"Is something wrong with chocolate people? You got problems with a minority" - John House

"I love minorities just not the ones who hang out with Robby Marino, Jon" - Eric G

---

"Look at these guys running like they've just seen 5-0" - Eric G

---

"Where are his buddies at Jon? What did they break probation? <...> What are they on the corner drinkin'? They hangin out at the abandoned house down the street, Jon?" - Eric G

"What you tryin' to say, Eric? A crack house?" - John House

"You know what I'm trying to say. I didn't say that. You did. I didn't say anything about crack." - Eric G.

"No but you insinuated it." - John House

"Just because I talk about a bunch of minorities at an abandoned house doesn't mean that they are going to do crack." - Eric G

"Why does it have to be minorities, Eric" - John House

----

"I'm sure I'll have to bring chicken and beer to hang out with those guys" - Eric G.

"No, it's chicken and a 40" - John House

----

"It's about the same coincidence as a white ring announcer hanging out with two minorities in there." - Eric G.

----

"Ruckus likes white girls, Eric." - John House

"What are you trying to say?" - Eric G

"I'm saying he likes white girls, all right, i'm sayin' he likes a little cream in his coffee. " - John House

"All right enough already." - Eric G

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

eric garjulo and john house were so

so

SO loving bad

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Well we know Excalibur is embarrassed about and ashamed of his past comments. What about Eric G? I looked him up the last time his comments were posted here and he looks like the kind of guy who would whine about "cancel culture".

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Well we know Excalibur is embarrassed about and ashamed of his past comments. What about Eric G? I looked him up the last time his comments were posted here and he looks like the kind of guy who would whine about "cancel culture".

If Wiki's to be believed he's still working for RFVideo. Looks like he hasn't done any announcing work in well over a decade now.

E: Lol nearly scrolled right past this:

quote:

Gargiulo developed and sold the website NFLLockout.com to the NFLPA for a reported $25,000.

DJExile fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jan 6, 2021

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
2004 was definitely the golden age of cringey white people talking in "ironic ebonics"

Benne fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 6, 2021

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

It's been an unfortunate turn on CZW. Aside from things like Mondo dropping the f** word on 3 shows in a row before I started doing these threads, there wasn't much weirdness and it was a pretty typical indie. Then Ruckus, who Eric G. always cheered for before, turned heel and he decided this was the way for the face commentator to handle it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

collocation posted:

It's been an unfortunate turn on CZW. Aside from things like Mondo dropping the f** word on 3 shows in a row before I started doing these threads, there wasn't much weirdness and it was a pretty typical indie. Then Ruckus, who Eric G. always cheered for before, turned heel and he decided this was the way for the face commentator to handle it.

Gargiulo already sounded awkward and forced as hell as the exasperated "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" face commentator, and Ruckus's heel turn just made him all the worse, to the point where he was almost flipping roles with House.

John House early on leaned way too hard into the "HA HA I'M THE SLEAZY HEEL COLOR COMMENTATOR" thing, along with all the other hateful poo poo you've documented, but then every so often he actually seems to just take over doing play-by-play of the action itself, and honestly he's not half bad at it. He sounds a lot more natural than Gargiulo calling action but he just could not help himself with the lovely edgelord comments.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

DJExile posted:

Gargiulo already sounded awkward and forced as hell as the exasperated "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" face commentator, and Ruckus's heel turn just made him all the worse, to the point where he was almost flipping roles with House.

John House early on leaned way too hard into the "HA HA I'M THE SLEAZY HEEL COLOR COMMENTATOR" thing, along with all the other hateful poo poo you've documented, but then every so often he actually seems to just take over doing play-by-play of the action itself, and honestly he's not half bad at it. He sounds a lot more natural than Gargiulo calling action but he just could not help himself with the lovely edgelord comments.

I originally really disliked House, but you're right, he ended up being the better of the two. His 911 call was a bit much, but he seemed more genuine when he wasn't being super schtickish.

CZW OVERDRIVE 3/6/04:

"Rumor has it that Ruckus and Sabian like white girls" - John House

"They disgust me" - Eric G.

---

"We'll have to call that <move> the hold up. I wonder why" - Eric G. regarding move by BLKOUT member

"What are you implying?" - John House

"Nothing." - Eric G.

"You keep all your stereotypical views to yourself Garguilo" - John House

---

"You talk about the man like he is a headhunter. A headhunter would not be able to get backflipped out of the ring by Jimmy Jacobs for god sakes." - Alex Shelley, regarding Ruckus

"A headhunter? I never brought his heritage into this." - Eric G.

---

"What are you gonna do after <unintelligible> take her out for chicken and beer, House?" - Eric G.

"Chicken and beer? What are you insinuatin'?" - John House

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with chicken and beer" - Alex Shelley

"I ate chicken and beer" - John House

"I love chicken and beer" - Alex Shelley

"All right this isn't a commercial for soul food guys." - Eric G.

"Whys it gotta be soul food?" - John House

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I've never watched much PWG, in large part because of the underwhelming early shows turning me off for years, but from the little I did see, the context given here to the lovely old Excalibur stuff is pretty dead-on. Some of it was more obviously self-deprecating "this poo poo is so stupid, look at what an idiot that makes me" stuff, but it's not the easiest thing in the world to tell, especially if you don't have a good way to put yourself in that time and place. (For example: It still ages terribly, but his pre-match promo from the Tango & Cash Invitational, announcing that all minorities were banned from ringside, is the type of thing where it's ridiculous enough on its face that it's more clear what the intent is...even if it obviously shouldn't have been done in the first place.)

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

PWG 88 Miles Per Hour 3/07/04:

"We'll do an Ebert and <f word for homosexual with 3 letters> and you can be the <f word for homosexual with 3 letters>" - Excalibur

---

"Funny as you mentioned ninjas because you know who reminds me of ninjas quite a bit? Are Muslim women. Muslim women dressed head to toe in their ceremonial juju <?> gowns or whatever they are called." - Excalibur

---

"He says I will have none of that except he said it in Japanese so it sounded like ariharahahawa <or some gibberish sound along those lines" - Excalibur

---

"You're a <6 letter f word for gay person>Yeah we proved he was a <6 letter f word for gay person>" El Jefe to Frankie Kazarian

"And as far as El Jefe calling me a what was it? A <6 letter f word for gay person>? I see something in that mustache bro that resembles something that comes out of a male's body and it ain't urine it ain't feces." -Frankie Kazarian to El Jefe

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
How old is Excalibur now?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dr. Baker posted:

How old is Excalibur now?

He's 40, so he'd have been 23 or 24 when PWG opened.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Sadly, I have entered the Team Canada portion of TNA

NWA TNA 85 3/10/04:

"Ah look at Garza, just like a Mexican to kick you in the back when you aren't looking." -Scott D'amore

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Smackdown 3/11/04:

Not a great logo on Austin's truck and back:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
IT'S NOT A RACE THING IT'S A ME KICKING YOUR rear end THING AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Smackdown 3/18/04:

"But there's some people out there that think I disgraced this title's heritage, that's cause your boy causing more controversy than gay marriage. Cole, Cole, no offense bro, we're still cool, right." - John Cena

"Here we are on Paul Heyman's Smackdown where apparently English is a second language. <..> I hope you and your stinking families get deported." - Heyman to Guerrero and Mysterio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Smackdown 3/25/04:

"Get your eyes off my equipment. I don't care how bad you want some. This chain ain't for yankin' and don't touch my Magic Johnson." - John Cena to Dupree