Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I have a nut mustache because I am lactose intolerant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there is a subforum where each thread is for one person's collection of their opinions, data, lists, etc.. it's called post my favorite. not saying "go to there" but it might not be a bad idea to collect everything from these threads in a thread there after the fact for cleanliness and ease of discovery. however i don't know if that would then jeopardize the threads being allowed here so it would be best to make sure before doing any sort of compilation over there. or perhaps it's not a desirable thing to do at all. i wouldn't know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NOT funny thread.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe i have misunderstood the point of a previous post, and i am choosing to attempt to edit in a complete disengagement in an unfavorable interpretation of the post. if my post is not responded to before this, then the edit will have been a success.

to be on-topic, my contribution: one time in 1984 the already stereotypical character of roddy piper kept asking tony atlas about fried chicken and pig's feet. I forgot this thread is only for 2004 so this is not on topic, but i did my best.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jan 27, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not sure how long ago it was first used, but the white upper class would refer to people of color as that word, particular those who had some portion of apparent white ancestry but not "enough". the middle-english root was "mong" which meant "mix" or "mingle" which was actually the old-english root of that word and is still used. incidentally the former is another bigotry word that is unrelated in the meaning of this bigoted word. in any case if someone were to guess they might think of the M-word as a silly attempt to create a "male version of the B-word" because of the dog parallel but it's actually racism.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're high on cool drugs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

always wash

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you think excalibur is still that same guy but knows how to "play the game" now. like maybe he was misgendering that referee on purpose recently because he knew he could get away with it as an accident. you never know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i had volume 4 only. This song on it is bigotry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3T3RpiIk8

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your career is done... done started! welcome aboard

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

random big ol tree encountered while rewatching the big trees starring kirk douglas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't know what any of the words are still even after they are explained. but I think that's good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when jim ross says that kind of stuff it always makes me feel like he's taking me out behind the woodshed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

A Warwick, as in Warwick Davis, the actor with dwarfism. He is calling the person short.

you're an olympian

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

see: seigneur

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1533116445936300033

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgJkQFvLvSE