Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

El Gallinero Gros posted:

It blows my mind that Coach went back, he must have been really unhappy at ESPN
ESPN cleaned house a while back and he might have been one of the casualties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I like these threads and the OP has been posting good content. No need to poo poo on it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Never followed CZW. Who is this Eric G piece of poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I remember Excalibur being off TV for a few weeks last year and this was why:

quote:

Coming off the return of Sammy Guevara last week, who was suspended by AEW for past vulgar remarks about Sasha Banks, AEW could be dealing with another controversy.

Old (NSFW) footage has surfaced of lead AEW play-by-play announcer Excalibur using racial slurs to insult a wrestler as part of a promo. During a PWG show—the promotion which Excalibur owns as part of a six-person group—Excalibur and Kevin Owens.

“You think you can replace myself and Disco Machine with a [racial slur against Latinos] and a [racial slur against Latinos]?”

Following the remarks from Excalibur, Kevin Owens doubled down and joined Excalibur in using the n-word. There are multiple videos of Excalibur using these tactics for heat.

Dave Meltzer noted, during Thursday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, that Excalibur, Owens and others knew the angle was a mistake and have since apologized and atoned for their actions in the past.

With Jimmy Havoc remains M.I.A. as he attends rehab amid the #SpeakingOut allegations against him, it’ll be interesting to see the type of disciplinary pattern AEW establishes to protect its well-intended public image.
https://twitter.com/aewinfo/status/1288315844980879362

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Well we know Excalibur is embarrassed about and ashamed of his past comments. What about Eric G? I looked him up the last time his comments were posted here and he looks like the kind of guy who would whine about "cancel culture".

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Vagabundo posted:

Did you know that you could go to the start of the thread?

If you do that, and this is where it gets wild, you'll see that this is the second version of this thread.

And in case you find it a little bit difficult to do so, you can click on a link that the OP has put.

And this gets really, really superduper crazy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945056

When you click this link, it takes you to the 2003 version of this thread, where the collocation outlines why he's doing these threads.

Alternatively, you can gently caress off with your asinine threadshitting because who the gently caress are you to demand anyone justify themselves to you.
I feel like he was asking an honest question and this is a bit much

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Whoever said that JBL was the template for Trump's presidential run was very on point

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Speaking of black attorneys, Jim Cornette kayfabe had one in Clarence Mason in the mid 90s, which was just the WWF capitalizing on Johnnie Cochran's popularity.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I think Punk is just an edgelord who still thinks calling someone gay is a sick burn, even though he knows better

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Sandman McMahon posted:

It’s like chocolate and peanut butter. Some flavours just belong together.
I say the same thing about pineapple and pizza

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Seconding the use of *s. If you're worried about what the mods will think just look at what the NASCAR thread is called in the main forum.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've never seen this slur before (unless it's a typo)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Well I feel dumb lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
There's an old interview with Alicia Fox where she says she has Native American ancestry and then proceeds to mock them

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
God drat the 2000s were so bad lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
washington warwicks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bp1B4Gg8ZM&t=610s

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
So was a part of Chris Bosh's gimmick hating Mexicans or was he just being lazy when cutting heel promos

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jiro posted:

This is what sort of concerns me most about AEW currently, like I get it. It's a company basically built by marks for marks, and they are now cussing a ton getting sort of into that edge lord territory, and Jericho can't really do a promo without making some sort of joke about like above, I hope for their sake they aren't just relying on calling people bitches and cussing more and more to deliver punchier promos cause that would just end up being really one dimensional and suck.
This is why MJF is the best promo in the business today. I cannot remember a single time he used a curse word to get his point across.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
i still don't know what the word is