Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

collocation posted:

Also, HHH using his kids specifically as the reason, after the amount of far worse poo poo that HHH and WWE exposed everyone's loving kids to is kind of galling. As if only his kids matter. I don't usually get all "but the kids" about adult content geared towards adults that parents should keep their kids away from. However, WWE's intended (but failed) primary demo is supposed to be kids right now. Just merely looking at the last few days, what does coding Alexa as a child while having her act sexual say to those kids?
I wonder if Paul and Stephanie show their kids all of how they hooked up in storyline back in 99?

"I didn't actually rape your mother. It was all a trick so that she and I could get back at your grandfather who eventually sided with us a few months later."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU