Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Latch
Mar 16, 2009
This is for Bookhouse Boys.

Latch fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!
So like a Twin Peaks spinoff series?

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Sounds like a doo-wop group.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Yeah ok, let's go.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*touches side of nose*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

finally a thread so that we can mobilize against the french canadians

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The Klowner posted:

*touches side of nose*

Look at this faker! Get him, boys!

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Starring Tom Holland as the main character, George Bookhouse

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Why is Stephen Colbert talking to John Candy?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hughmoris posted:

Why is Stephen Colbert talking to John Candy?

He wants to test him on the Uncle Buck deep lore.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
*extremely John Candy voice* bite ze bullet baby

Latch
Mar 16, 2009
I love earnest groups trying to be worthy of somewhere special.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I dunno if it's a good idea to build a house out of books in the PNW. It gets pretty wet up there.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I like Movie Donna more. There, I said it.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Latch
Mar 16, 2009
I need some Bookhouse Boys badly. It's because my life is melting. And I was briefly trapped in British Columbia (not anymore, though).

First I have a question: Do people still disapprove of pedophilia? I know still disapprove of pedophilia. I think it's wrong and creepy, and I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt children like that. Nor involve them in the most intimate aspects of their lives, tbh.

Has anyone heard of "Be Around"? I think they're trying to take pedophilia mainstream. They also plagiarize me (my old blog, my old conversations, Quora posts, social media posts, and more) and have been acting like my own personal enemy squad (which is mystifying, since I have earned no enmity) for a few years now. Where are the good guys?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Latch posted:

I need some Bookhouse Boys badly. It's because my life is melting. And I was briefly trapped in British Columbia (not anymore, though).

First I have a question: Do people still disapprove of pedophilia? I know still disapprove of pedophilia. I think it's wrong and creepy, and I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt children like that. Nor involve them in the most intimate aspects of their lives, tbh.

Has anyone heard of "Be Around"? I think they're trying to take pedophilia mainstream. They also plagiarize me (my old blog, my old conversations, Quora posts, social media posts, and more) and have been acting like my own personal enemy squad (which is mystifying, since I have earned no enmity) for a few years now. Where are the good guys?

Dale, you can’t date Audrey. I’m glad you rescued her, but you need to get with Annie.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i've got your back, Latch

el oso
Feb 18, 2005

phew, for a minute there i lost myself
How many patches do we need?

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Are the bookhouse boys going to be investigating the mystery of the lady trapped in the doorknob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

kingcom posted:

Are the bookhouse boys going to be investigating the mystery of the lady trapped in the doorknob?

its josie