Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I'm certainly not interested to hear from crazy gun island USA denizens on which chicken restaurant is good lol

Mokotow fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Mar 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Fooken gimme a parmo like

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktxrNpwi7TA

Some good lore here. Disappointed Tsunoda didn't pick 22 to honour are Jense, but what can you do?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Mokotow posted:

I'm certainly not interested to hear from crazy gun island USA denizens on which chicken restaurant is good lol

notorious bleached chicken country america and also somehow the country that has the most deaths from diarrhea, somehow managing to be a worse country than britain

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
also bad news for sure, I accidentally updated my firefox on this computer and lost the single paragraph I made for the op

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Just put a gif of each driver crashing/reacting

https://images.app.goo.gl/Mc5zLqsQb7kQajNb6

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

track day bro! posted:

also bad news for sure, I accidentally updated my firefox on this computer and lost the single paragraph I made for the op

You can just post this as the OP and be done with it.
https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/1375078532460773376

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/F1/status/1375083799487348737

lets do this!!!!

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
lights back and away we do this

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Why is Checo doing a coy little turn, such a bizarre choice

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

bottas looking like the neighborhood store manager in a sitcom

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

200,000+ kph is impressive though I had no idea the gains were that high

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Bit of a spoiler for mid season Fast Heikki return to be honest

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

track day bro! posted:

notorious bleached chicken country america and also somehow the country that has the most deaths from diarrhea, somehow managing to be a worse country than britain

Honestly, looking at that fish slop and pea goop, maybe British people's bodies have just evolved to withstand constant liquid shits without dying

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Food poisoning is extremely rare in the UK because we actually have enforced food safety standards (for now).

It is not actually normal to expect to get the shits from purchased food, even food that doesn't look appetising to you is perfectly safe.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rectal Placenta posted:

Honestly, looking at that fish slop and pea goop, maybe British people's bodies have just evolved to withstand constant liquid shits without dying

When your 'cuisine' is that bad, you don't have a TV show called 'My 600lb Life' though, so there are some benefits.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Theophany posted:

When your 'cuisine' is that bad, you don't have a TV show called 'My 600lb Life' though, so there are some benefits.

they'll steal it sooner or later don't worry

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Tsaedje posted:

Food poisoning is extremely rare in the UK because we actually have enforced food safety standards (for now).

It is not actually normal to expect to get the shits from purchased food, even food that doesn't look appetising to you is perfectly safe.

I thought it was because you overcooked everything

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I'd rather have the shits than eat British food

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I am so ready to nap on sundays again

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

net work error posted:

You can just post this as the OP and be done with it.
https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/1375078532460773376

get in there lewis

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I’ve never had food poisoning in my life and I’m convinced 90% of the cases of it are some honky rear end wasps got confused and ordered something mildly spicy that wasn’t over cooked to poo poo and it gave them a case of the “upset tummies”

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

boop the snoot posted:

I am so ready to nap on sundays again

those lap 18-51 naps hit different.

and wake up just in time to see some british fraud get in there

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Slotducks posted:

Quick question: how does someone get into watching Rally?

Is there a youtube channel that's good for it? Or are there events I can :files:?

does it work that way?

unless it's changed rally is mostly highlight reels at the end of the day which makes sense because who has the time to actually watch a full stage for every car. usually with big season review packs at the end of the year.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

I’ve never had food poisoning in my life and I’m convinced 90% of the cases of it are some honky rear end wasps got confused and ordered something mildly spicy that wasn’t over cooked to poo poo and it gave them a case of the “upset tummies”

yeah but doesn't canada have like actual food standards, aside from being a barren frozen wasteland

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Rectal Placenta posted:

Jellied eels is just a really weird and hyper local culinary thing. His cafe being the best around for it, and the 10 geriatric customers, should be all you need to see on that.

But IDK what you have against a hearty vegetable soup.
Try eating a vegetable some time, they're good.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Boiled pea goop spread onto a fried potato isn't a hearty vegetable soup, but I guess there are many facets of British cuisine I have yet to experience!

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Vegetable soup is extremely easy to make and I always feel good after eating it.
I started with this recipe: https://youtu.be/21ofoREnXbM

Is F1TV still loving up peoples accounts if they buy Pro while also having the regular account? I know last year lots of peoples standard subscriptions were over throwing the pro sub.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

It has some disclaimer about needing to manually cancel the basic sub before you do pro... so no?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Rectal Placenta posted:

Boiled pea goop spread onto a fried potato isn't a hearty vegetable soup, but I guess there are many facets of British cuisine I have yet to experience!

Boiled pea goop is only liked by degenerates, curry or gravy on your chips depending on your region are the acceptable alternatives.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

Boiled pea goop is only liked by degenerates, curry or gravy on your chips depending on your region are the acceptable alternatives.

ah so you like it lol

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
The formula one theme music is really bad. It sounds like it could be the music for a late 90s gameshow in the vein of crystal maze or fort boyard.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
where is the new thread

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

why do they all look like hams

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

Vasukhani posted:

why do they all look like hams

their faces are so wet

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

ethanol posted:

It has some disclaimer about needing to manually cancel the basic sub before you do pro... so no?

Loving how Tata Communications just threw their hands up in the air, shouted „it can’t be done” and solved it by having the ux/ui designer draw a lovely disclaimer modal.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Zeta Acosta posted:

where is the new thread

i told you I accidentally restarted my browser and lost it!

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

track day bro! posted:

as long as it has bios of thread elders, the rest doesn't matter.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

track day bro! posted:

I can make it for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'm writing it now

the corona quid posted:

I can make it for you.

If you have some text I'll paste it into it!