Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

Serious question, how many of you actually watched the races live thisyear anyway

I watched most of em, but usually started an hour or two late. DVR baby 🙌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Zedd posted:

No regulations on the cars, or pits, you don't even have to follow the official tracklines; the drivers do coke before the race.

I make a big thing that sits at the start line and oscillates back and forth 60-whatever times

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

This looks like one of those AI-generated memes

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I'm excited to be in Austin in October and boo the home team

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I love my rice cooker so much that I married her

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

i mean don't more americans die from diarrhea than any other 1st world nation, i guess thats an achivement

There's absolutely no way this is true

E: oh wait you just mean of all the first worlds, yeah maybe

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Eh, I got a good chuckle at the EU recently telling Hamilton that he couldn't stop the watchmaker with the same name from selling watches since they already had said name 93 years before he was born.

That is one of the dumbest lawsuits I have ever seen, surely there's more back story to it

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

the paradigm shift posted:

probably not he probably was going to license his name to a watch brand idk I'm not reading an article

Hm that makes sense. I bet there's not a Shamilton brand out there though

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Something awful indeed

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Look like a bunch of loving wankers out there

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
gently caress Cognizant tho

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

cgfreak posted:

Honestly Stroll seems to be as inoffensive as billionaire failsons can get, Mazepin is far worse. I still despise him because he is a billionaire failson though.

Lol at calling him a failson when he has achieved more than you could ever dream

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Skarsnik posted:

I don't think beating vettel is anything to be proud of.
Apparently ocon beat him in the championship and I honest to god don't know which team he was in

I thought Ferrari was pretty well known

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Though I get it they didn't do much this year so it's understandable

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
The mobster... Like, isn't that the most obvious thing?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
What if binotto is just slowly siphoning everybody on ferrari's hair
S something to ponder...

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Tsaedje posted:

Are you postulating the existence of hair vampires?

If Horner can siphon driver 2's soul, I don't see why not

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Is bald shaming 2nd lookism?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Anime Store Adventure posted:

People kept talking about air fryers and then I googled that they’re just convection ovens and it’s just a marketing thing that they sell them as a separate tool and now I’m ready to fight about them.

Also lol I don’t know if it’s specific to america but somehow people insist that it’s “healthier” because it doesn’t use oil as they immediately ‘air fry’ several dozen tater tots to cover in ketchup and cheese.

Do you also get mad if people have a toaster oven?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
It's nice to use our combo toaster oven air fryer thing if I'm making food for one or a snack for teo. Much faster.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Hello. I'm here right now because I am drunk and making delicious crunchy gyoza in my air fryer and it reminded of this thread. Ferrari is bad.

Does your air fryer have fuzzy logic so you know when they're done?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

How about like...

Whichever team scores the most WCC points has their car’s safety equipment removed? Since they’re (Mercedes) always so far out ahead of the other teams on race day, there’s a very low risk of crashing outside of driver error. So let’s let Hamilton and Bottas race without seatbelts for a season. If they sweep 2021? Let’s remove the Halo; and so forth.

The teams that are dogshit garbage (Ferrari) get extra safety equipment to weigh them down so that there’s less of a risk for Merc.

So THAT'S how grosjean lived

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Fumble posted:

Mission Winnow comes to mind.

Critical mission failure, not a single win last year

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

FAUXTON posted:

mission binnow

They were v successful at this one

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

the paradigm shift posted:

every argument against max sucking boils down to give him the mercedes and that's very un-michael of him

FAUXTON posted:

he'd lose to bottas

How fitting I'm lookin at a bunch of assholes on page 69

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

The Spanish British and German anthems are three of the worst in the world and it's so depressing that the top level sports will never play any other anthem.

USA BABYYYYYY

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

cgfreak posted:

In an era of insane car consistency where most drivers get like 1-2 retirements per season whereas Max consistently get 4-5 - yes, I'm thinking he is doing something wrong. Maybe he keeps turning on the party mode you can use for a maximum of 5 laps because he mentally can't handle being the quickest coolest guy on track or whatever? I don't know. But his car is dying on him far more than you would statistically expect.

Holy poo poo this is a stupid post lmao

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Zeta Acosta posted:

For some reason the british people are really proud of Silverstone loving idiotic turns and corners names. Brexit nationalism perhaps?

It's called maggots because that's the only thing that will eat their poo poo food

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Skarsnik posted:

This thread jealousy of the UK is pretty sad to see honestly

get in there lewis

His shoes are strapped to the skateboard.... So the cheating started at a young age I see.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

FAUXTON posted:

I just like that they slapped a loving winamp skin on their car and was like "yeah this one's for nigel" and the guy's not even dead

like now that old bastard has to uncomfortably waggle his mustache and try to actually sell a statement like "wow thanks team I'm honoured and I know you'll make us all proud" despite the livery clearly having been designed by these peckerwoods after consuming enough cocaine to make the UK parliament look like a sobriety club:

I just remembered I know somebody who works at Dorilton. I need to ask him how much money they're losing on Williams

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Zeta Acosta posted:

they are so bad that they had to sell themselves to the jackasses who get killed by the joker in the joaquin phoenix movie

Robert deniro owns Williams????

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

your friend wicka posted:

"FARTIN" MARTIN BRUNDLE

Shartin Bunghole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Is the OP going to be full of you saying you're aren't going to watch because it always makes me lol every time