Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
somebody else make the thread besides track day bro already fuckinc hrist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

your friend wicka posted:

No, he is the Lewis Hamilton of OPs

if subfourms were f1 teams he'd be driving for the williams of SA, the deals and coupons forums

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
close the goddamn thread already

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

ok will you all stop moaning if i make a proper op with a full rundown of the drivers at some point, maybe on the weekend or if i book a day off this week and im not going to go for a bike ride or something IDK

Give f1 the op it deserves is all i ask. Or let me make an op while drunk w no edits or proofreading.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I accept

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Theophany posted:

Big announcement guys, I'm dumping my iPhone X 256GB in Space Gray for a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 128GB in Cosmic Black.

Apple is officially dead.

ok and

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
esports in general is dumb, but f1 being the most bankrolled and shittiest one owns

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
ea will do absolutely nothing with codemasters and they'll keep pumping out the same garbage like a fifa title

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i put onion and mushrooms on a whole rear end jacks pizza and im gonna eat the whole goddamn thing

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

the paradigm shift posted:

is this the self harm thread now

it always has been?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Mushroom and onion is my favorite pizza topping. Just a lil wicka trivia

what kind of onions

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

gently caress you

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

learnincurve posted:

The locals all know where the decent carvery is hidden, and let the tourists and middle classes eat in the pub that looks really really nice but is actually a overpriced Bass heritage pub so everything arrives frozen in a van and then reheated under a hot plate :colbert:

Lol what hospitality, no wonder you all voted yourself into the hell dimension

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
show some good british cooking

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Please find your own posting style

Thats always been his style

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
LC did you vote leave

ive found the best british resturaunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsZD_WnsKUw

OhsH fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 19, 2020

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

the corona quid posted:

I’ll be honest I was under the impression that carveries died out in the 90s.

yeah but england never got out of the 90s

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
use a fuckin grill

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
sell your apple garbage and move into a mansion

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

That's right, our food is so good that people routinely eat themselves to death

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
brexit is the queens gift to me

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
jesus loving christ imagine thinking mazepin is better than lance stroll, either on track, or in emotional competency.

mazepin is going to get his dick punched clean off by stroll in bareclona testing

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
get the gently caress outta here

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
The eventual gunther post where he goes "its either mazepin or haas folds" and the entire internet tells him to quit the sport is gonna rule

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Theophany posted:

It's the circle of F1. The plucky young upstarts have at best a couple of seasons before they become garbage assholes that are part of the corporate machinery. The last example before Haas were Red Bull, the likes of HRT, Caterham and Marussia didn't survive long enough.

The only real good guys in F1 are Ferrari. Good, honest, not sexually aggressive lads who mean well and don't cheat. I bet Are Charles is the most gentlemanly gentleman. If he took me out on a date I'd just spend the entire night looking into his dreamy eyes whilst he put no pressure on me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. We'd have dinner down around Larvotto and then go up to Nikki Beach on the rooftop of the Fairmont, have some cocktails, dance and just hold each other. Then we'd go our separate ways and I would wait for him to send me a message on WhatsApp and he wouldn't wait too long but when I get the message I'd know that he'd waited enough, but that it would have felt too long for him. :swoon:

:hmmyes:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Vando posted:

everyone who wants to use an incredibly cringe rivals pun itt should provide evidence of using it in a reply/quote/tagged social media post to the driver they're talking about or be shamed as a coward

are you fuckin telling me this thread has progressed beyong rivals puns????

gently caress you

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
honestly if "cringe" is acceptable but "meatspin" isnt just close the fuckin thread already

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

OhsH posted:

honestly if "cringe" is acceptable but "meatspin" isnt just close the fuckin thread already

and dont make a new one for the actual races

fuckin christ

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

if you post cringe you are going to lose subscriber

cringe day bro!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Merry Christmas to everyone except the FIA

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

man drinks champagne from shoes, loves america

Same

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
she's the type who doesn't want to beat her kid herself

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

if poois shamilton wants to prove hes not a fraud he should come to ferrari and drive for a non fraudulent team

i agree, i'd love to see lew at Aston Martin Racing

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i look forward to the British Teams Owning f1 2021 in spite of brexit destroying eveyrthing.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
lance stroll driver of the day

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Merc can afford a second pdf maker? Ham must not have signed.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
lets get some wweed liveries i n this bitch

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
its on a wheelie stand

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
stop riding bikes on asphalt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH