Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
New thread boy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I liked it when they put that young lad in the merc, he overtook Bottas and then Max put it in the wall and the SC came out. Stopped watching after that, assuming he won.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Morrison’s just substituted this...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Instant pot is an electric pressure cooker

I had a cheap non-stick coated cook works one and used it till the non-stick wasn’t (6 months daily use) and got an instant pot (stainless steel) and it’s awesome, the new pressure release system and handles on the latest one is amazing.

TL:DR Any stainless steel one will be fine, you will manually set it so number of functions are meaningless.

Edit. Sauté on all brands is hard boil with the lid off which turns it into a giant saucepan and wok.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

I have been out dogged.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Looks like 2020’s last gently caress you is Frank Williams ☹️

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol #WeSayNoToMazepin has been trending all day and 35,000 people signed a petition after the FIA said “there have been a few complaints from fans”

The kids are alright.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Families who eat a lot of rice would use a rice cooker for exactly the same reasons instant pot is popular, because it frees up a ring on the hob and you can put it on and forget about it. How hard to clean it is isn’t a factor when you got kids because they do it anyway.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Max is destined to die in some batshit crazy way related to his personal life before 3 years up, like sword fighting with Kvyat over Stroll’s sister or something.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I like the part where the red bulls immediately smash into each other on the first corner on multiple occasions because neither of those two drivers will give way, ever, and it takes out a slow starting Bottas and fast starting Vettel while Lewis fucks off into the distance and onward to his 8th.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

London lulls you into a false sense of security because of all the ethnic restaurants, but than you travel to the countryside and drat

The locals all know where the decent carvery is hidden, and let the tourists and middle classes eat in the pub that looks really really nice but is actually a overpriced Bass heritage pub so everything arrives frozen in a van and then reheated under a hot plate :colbert:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Rich people are fleeing the English capital before it becomes illegal to leave it after midnight. The chevaline isn’t the problem.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
See this is why we never told you where the decent carveries are.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Roast meat and boiled vegetables are the height of British cuisine though? Anything else we stole from other people.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No fried bread but otherwise totally fair.

I have this book which was voted on by the general public or something and it’s exactly as depressing as you would imagine https://www.amazon.co.uk/James-Martins-Great-British-Dinners/dp/0753715813/

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh sweet baby Jesus

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... a yorkshire pudding stuffed and served like a taco, I watched a pigeon eating a discarded parmo off the pavement. All those moments gone now, like gravy... in rain. Time to pie.

*releases a sausages roll*

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Portuguese food is dire if you hate fish, as to a lesser extent is Spain’s.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Captain Tom Moore won a special award for zimmer framing round his garden for the NHS.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Yeh my brother lives on Guernsey too Theo

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Wait, all those video game nerds banging on about FPS is even more tedious than I thought?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Even my dad called him Marzipan

Fucker tried to use outing Are George as blackmail against him. The only non terrible thing about the little poo poo getting the seat will be the the Netflix footage of Gunther going mad and eating the consequences of hiring him when it turns out he sucks.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
First day of testing and I’m off to get Bill gate’s microchip put in me lol

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Went with now TV this year and am both fewming and outraged that they put the races on Now TV catch up now, which was the reason for paying a fortune for Sky Q in the first place.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
That haas is the most unmemorable car I’ve ever seen. Like a generic airfix “race car” that someone with no imagination has painted.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Does that haas have last year’s William’s nose?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
To be fair it’s better than Spain and whatever the hell that french car park with the blue lines on it is.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

FAUXTON posted:

not sure if you watched the testing but mercedes clearly has not taken those floor aero changes well

Until the last 5 laps of testing on the last day where they purple each sector in turn before backing off.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

The current generation of F1 cars sure is ugly. Alpha Tauri did something with the logo to make the central hump look smaller, so their car looks a bit better, but the overall impression is ugh. I hope 2022 looks as good as the concepts.

Rear wings have a 1980s Sierra RS500 Cosworth vibe.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Really all I want from this season is a gif of Sir Lewis electric scooting past Jackie Stewart.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
To be fair the sand and that track isn’t going to do them any favours on camera.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol turned on tv to Lewis in the gravel

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Why is Crofty so horrible.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I have this book from 2001 and it’s awesome

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
“Are drivers being friends “unhealthy” and “unproductive” fellas”

Christ, someone needs to yeet Brundle and his toxic bullshit into the sun.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Aww Canada 1995 with Murray Walker on sky F1

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I like the side and underneath view of the McLaren front wing and what they have done under the car at the back, looks like crafted futuristic pieces rather than lots of over designed twiddly bits from 2008.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Tsaedje posted:

Tsunodowns

Newey must be doing a daily “please let him be good” prayer.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It’s god drat fabulous is what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Jenson also admitted that he and Fernando would just deliberately overdrive the engines to blow them for lols which really really didn’t help with development