Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Ive is a talented guy but having him run a F1 team is daft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
so are y'all just :files: ing the older seasons or are they available streaming somewhere for free

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I'm howlin

oh my god lol this is amazing

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Not a helpful suggestion outside of the US, but I switched to YouTube TV and use its DVR feature to grab the races from ESPN2’s broadcast. If I woke up late I could start the race from the beginning, then skip boring laps after the start until I caught up to live, or jump back time for my own instant replay feature.

I've found Hulu works better for this by using their "subscribe to a sport or team" feature. Sometimes YoutubeTV has waited to grab the later rebroadcast that has commercials. :chloe:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Rinkles posted:

What does an oil company like Petronas get out of sponsoring an F1 team? What do they need the marketing for?

Shell livery would like a word with you out back