Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO READ ANY FORUM SPECIFIC RULES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TIME TAKEN AWAY FROM STICKING THINGS UP MY ASS
The last good year was when Rubens won a race with the Brawn GP.

He drove down the pitlane in tears "I didn't believe I could do it again" and every team was standing outside of their garage cheering for him.

F1 has sucked poo poo since then.

Anyways, really looking forward to the new season guyz!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO READ ANY FORUM SPECIFIC RULES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TIME TAKEN AWAY FROM STICKING THINGS UP MY ASS
StefanGP.

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
The best part about F1 2021 will be the Safety Car.

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1370108264340361219

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
Prediction: Kimi will make it onto the podium this year.

Bye Murray :(

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
Lance's Dad seems pretty hardcore, looks like he means business. It would be nice to see a new team get up in the top 3 regularly.

What's the verdict on F1TV? Seems like a good deal at $20 per year...

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
Maybe I am completely retarded but this doesn't make sense. I live in Indonesia so the price is insanely low, but its not clear if the $19.99 per month sub shows the live races???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
Thanks for the help with the F1TV thing.

I've exhausted all options, the only places I can get decent VPN to from Indonesia are Singapore and Australia, both do not have live races on F1TV.

As much as I'd like to pay for live races, it's gonna have to be :filez:

It reminds me of 90s era music industry. People wanted to buy their music but their archaic licensing made it impossible.... No one here in Asia has cable, we all watch TV on our phones or laptops.