Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Skim Milk posted:

dude loving yes. might have to beef up the infrastructure a little bit around there though. it's straight up back country roads to get there from I-71

I missed the race last year because of the traffic.
I left my house 4 hours before the start and I was sitting in gridlock for 2 hours before I said gently caress it and went home to watch the live stream on F1TV. My favorite way to spend $200.

Does anyone have hi-res renders of the Mercedes car?

DevCore fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Tsaedje posted:

It's a very ugly implementation of green. :belarus:

Yeah, I'll give it some slack until I see it in daylight but from what I can tell it's not dark enough, plus the pink highlight isn't great.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

bgreman posted:

For those doing the historical crawl through the F1.tv archive, they just massively updated the site with a different layout and organization, as well as adding hour-long season restrospectives for the 1970-1980 seasons.

I'm still waiting for the Chromecast functionality, they're so behind on that.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Cessna posted:

Okay, dumb question. Is there an F1 TV app I can download to my smart TV? As it is I stream it through my phone app and then cast it to the TV.

You can if you've got an Android TV, but there are a few steps you need to take to side load it onto your TV as it doesn't show up in the app store.
That's all moot because it looks and runs like dog poo poo on your TV.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

track day bro! posted:

Have you considered using an illegal kodi stream to watch f1 instead of giving them money

I used it every race since they put a delay on their stream for 48 hours.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

I was hoping to see the return of Rich Energy as their sponsor.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Can someone change "Russia" to HAAS?

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Did we miss the window to make F1 Fantasy leagues?

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Pragmatica posted:

Did anyone want to do a team for this? Or have one started? https://fantasy.formula1.com/

I don’t mind setting it up if we want a team for the thread.

Do it!

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Slotducks posted:

We finished ep 2 of DTS season 3 - is there any real reason to continue? It's pretty bad for people who actually watched the races and kept up with the stuff on the side during the season; right?

That was my experience with season one. Got through about 15 minutes of the first two episodes and quit.

Also Netflix cannot make a good show to save their life. Specifically, their sound design is dog poo poo - I don’t need a canned sound effect to go with literally every visual on every shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Vegetable soup is extremely easy to make and I always feel good after eating it.
I started with this recipe: https://youtu.be/21ofoREnXbM

Is F1TV still loving up peoples accounts if they buy Pro while also having the regular account? I know last year lots of peoples standard subscriptions were over throwing the pro sub.