Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i watched it just to find out how they managed those six minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
This is the dumbest poo poo, there's a reason every household in Asia has a rice cooker. Rice cookers own but also Ferrari owns too just FYI.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Dirk Pitt posted:

I’ve seen ‘My 600lb Life’ on TV in Sweden :colbert:

We watch hella Dr. Now here in Taiwan, too.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
he sucks rear end and should be dropped op, hth

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
it looks like he's choking them

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
was the buyer's name "Mac"

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Once again, Ferrari owns, by using the best possible image of Alonso they could have:

https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/status/1360209557398704129

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
still lolling at F1's insistence on using that totally sick font for everything

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
not a fan of the two shades of red, i get what they were going for but it just looks like the back end is burnt or something

still ferrari own. wow they own. love the scud studs c-ya

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I love headlines like this "Gene Haas: Ferrari has made one of the top four F1 engines"

smdh at not knowing who marc gene is

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Pacinamac posted:

Maybe I am completely retarded but this doesn't make sense. I live in Indonesia so the price is insanely low, but its not clear if the $19.99 per month sub shows the live races???

It's $19.99 per year. And it doesn't, it says "relieve the best of F1 history." You get live timing + old races.

I just checked if Taiwan's plan has updated (it hasn't, it's the same deal as yours). F1's rights were with Fox Sports Asia through 2022, which meant we couldn't watch current races on F1TV. However, Fox Sports decided to exit the market at the end of last year, so... I guess it's just impossible to legitimately watch it here? Cool.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
it's still a kind of bad series with annoying fake commentary, way too much will buxton, and semi- to wholly-invented "plotlines" but it's also something to watch during the offseason of this dead gay sport we all hate

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
wow in the sainz leaving mclaren episode, those several minutes of seeing if sainz could get to p1 at monza were insanely thrilling after they did a whole episode about pierre gasly winning the same race. i guess 10 whole episodes are a lot though, it's reasonable to expect people would forget something like that. if only will buxton could explain to me why qualifying is important again.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i'm looking for a beneto box, it can't be pinku (bwt) or any stroll color.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
If you're not into the style of the show by episode two, you might as well bail, it's the same throughout. Lewis mentions sleeping on his dad's couch in the last episode if you want to hang on though.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

learnincurve posted:

the Ferrari episode with Seb giving no fucks and trying to HINT HINT that he knew they were cheating though.

This didn't happen at all but LC gonna LC.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Sorry, Seb saying something that could be considered maybe an indication of guilt that probably took about thirty seconds of screen time totally does make this season must watch tv, please forgive me Netflix defenders I am wrong. DTS FTW i say, and have always said.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
hell, gotta agree with that one, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i hope ferrari gets every pole position, leads every lap, and wins every race, which will definitely happen in 2021 and if it doesn't it because all the other teams are cheating especially the fail british teams which is pretty much all of them except for scuderia ferrari mission winnow "the most winningest team in F1" (they own)