Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

track day bro! posted:

Please post any picture itt and I will put it in the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Payndz posted:

Just learned how Brexit will affect F1: UK-based teams will now need a carnet to allow their cars to be temporarily imported into the EU for work purposes. That involves paying a £240+VAT admin fee (no biggie)... and 40% of the value of the car. For each car. :stare:

It's refundable at the end of the 12-month period of carnet validity, but even so, for the smaller UK-based teams that's a big chunk of money, especially when they previously paid nothing. (All the team's travelling staff will need similar paperwork as well.)

eh in your accounting you just kind of ignore it

(source: me, money expert)

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

that neon yellow brawn gp look was sick and unfettered by giant ads for smokes, front companies, or oil conglomerates

i would love a hat or shirt but none seem to exist anymore :(

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

https://twitter.com/Carlossainz55/status/1369690604519763968

what the gently caress is ferrari doing to the hair of their 2nd driver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005