Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Blastinus posted:

King's Quest VI is the game that really got me into the Sierra library, which might not have been the best way to start, since as you said, this is one of the more user-friendly games in the series. Trying to go back to the text parsers was not the most pleasant experience, especially when you're 7 years old and have no idea what word they're looking for.

I don't know how to King's.

At least it wasn't Mask of Eternity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

:eng101: the technically correct sentence would be "To where are you going?" :reject:

The Isle of Wonder is the place where Roberta Williams' baleful influence did the most damage.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Truthkeeper posted:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but are the bits in italics new lines from the Windows version or dialogue you're adding to punch up otherwise boring conversations?

well, there are FFXIV references

so I'm p sure it's the Windows version

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Guildenstern Mother posted:

The wizard was a stardew fanatic obviously.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Taking deaths to save time

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Winged Ones are just really, really tsundere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I dont know posted:

I thought the Genie couldn't use his powers to just directly kill. Wasn't that the whole reason he spent the whole game trying to trick Alexander into obvious traps?

Dazzle spells make it real easy to crack your soft protagonist head on a hard stone floor.

Either that or Shamir was just all "It was the spell that killed him, not me :smuggo:"

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jan 24, 2021