Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

His gaze is fixed on my mouth. His fingers steepled over his mouth like that anime guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"so am I doing it alri..."

"quiet, keep brushing"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

I rinse and begin to floss. I hear him let out an exasperated sigh "NO. You've got a lot to learn."

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

i came home to find my dentist, with a large glass of mouthwash ready.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trying

power walking into my dentist's office and popping a hard toffee

google THIS

I shakily drop another blood-soaked length of floss onto the growing pile. "Again!" he bellows.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
50 shades of teeth whitening

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Before he leaves, he gently places a gift bag on her pillow containing a toothbrush and sample-sized toothpaste and floss.

nut

he’s saying something but I can’t hear him thru my bathroom window

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Toothbrush sensei making me learn martial arts and fighting techniques when all I want to do it's learn how to brush my teeth good

google THIS

Oh, your dentist watches you brush your teeth? That's...rough. (my GI starts urgently tapping his watch)

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Paste on, paste off

Escape From Noise

My dentist slowly and deliberately places a toothbrush and then a pair of pliers on the table between us.

"The choice is yours."

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

My dentist slowly and deliberately places a toothbrush and then a pair of pliers on the table between us.

"The choice is yours."

:ohdear: I don't know which one to choose, I do love watching HGTV...

FutonForensic

mark rippetoe's Starting Teeth program: "dental hygiene is the single most important thing in life"

Trying

number 1... number 2... number 69... number 420...

FutonForensic

negging my patients by refusing to acknowledge when they've flossed and always commenting when they don't

vanisher

My dentist starts to smile as he watches me brush, but their face quickly turns to a grimace and then pure rage when they notice my circles are not concentric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ah your form is okay but could use some improving, i have actually produced a hip hop tune with the assistants about proper brushing techniques and uploaded it on youtube, why not watch it now while you have the time

did you learn anything? haha great hey wait a minute, are you going to leave without subscribing? hmm interesting, you'll just subscribe like that, a simple click, not a single like or comments. Ah yes that's better now hold on before you go, you know you won't get any notifications if you don't click the bell icon, right?