Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
i've enjoyed my stay for the most part so far this eternity, but my one complaint is how all the cereal comes in bags pre-mixed with milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

i wish the hellhounds would quit barking even for ten minutes or so that would be nice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean, really, it's fine. There's just shopping carts all over every parking lot though. Just, you can't help but run into one or two when you're out getting groceries.

I mean otherwise, same old Tampa.

more falafel please

forums poster

yeah, it's fine. none of the burners on the stove have a medium-high setting though. it either takes forever to get a little browning on the onions or you just scorch them.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It's a lot longer and narrower than I expec- Oh, I'm in hall.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm on hill and I'm loving it!!!!

Thinkin when I'm done I might even roll down it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm in good company, in my handbasket.

At least I enjoyed the ride...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kief Richards posted:

I mean, really, it's fine. There's just shopping carts all over every parking lot though. Just, you can't help but run into one or two when you're out getting groceries.

I mean otherwise, same old Tampa.

:haibrower:

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah I mean it's not so bad. You can still play video games in Hell... I mean yeah the only game is unpatched SiN (1998) and it's been loading for a couple 100 years now, but I have eternity right?

The worst submarine

surrounded by shadow copies of loved ones as they whisper the secrets of my hidden guilt, not that different from thanksgiving

google THIS

The overcrowding has gotten a lot better since they started letting the dead walk the earth

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
At least the music is good

Heather Papps

hello friend

every morning i wake up and load byob but every time i try to post the button vanishes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

*opening the door to my iron maiden* and this is where the magic happens

Yinlock

The worst submarine posted:

surrounded by shadow copies of loved ones as they whisper the secrets of my hidden guilt, not that different from thanksgiving

Khanstant

nut posted:

*opening the door to my iron maiden* and this is where the magic happens

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
heck, even residents of heaven like to pop down to the disco once in a while. drinks are expensive but the owner, Sam Frank, books all the best musicians. just dont forget your harp when you go back upstairs, or in the morning you'll have to tell the choir you left your harp in Sam Frank's disco

more falafel please

forums poster

Slush Garbo posted:

heck, even residents of heaven like to pop down to the disco once in a while. drinks are expensive but the owner, Sam Frank, books all the best musicians. just dont forget your harp when you go back upstairs, or in the morning you'll have to tell the choir you left your harp in Sam Frank's disco

:golfclap:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Khanstant

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm on hill and I'm loving it!!!!

Thinkin when I'm done I might even roll down it.

biosterous

Slush Garbo posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

kuskus

I’m being asked to feed all of these stray cats, and I really do love them, but I’m not allowed to wash my hands after I crack open a cold one of wet salmon chum and so the scent accumulates annoyingly on my hands. It’s not so bad.

Escape From Noise

Heya. Back here from wence I came. What'd I miss?

Escape From Noise

Anyone else wanna hit the hot springs with me? I mean, yeah, the water is so hot it will boil your flesh right off your bones, but we're immortal here so hey! Why not?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Mar 10, 2021

Finger Prince

At least the upstairs neighbors are quiet.

Manifisto

tbh I'm a bit irked that the annual snowball fight keeps getting postponed

Khanstant
i wonder who keeps ripping off all the phone numbers of the flyers posted by the Quad

Escape From Noise

Just having a HELL of a time here! Right, kids?

Jaguars!

Committing Simony on my deathbed to get into a less crowded circle of hell

Jaguars!

I was originally headed for the second circle but the weathers much better down here on eight as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Fortunately, the punishment for simony is my exact fetish too.