Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hodgepodge posted:

i'm just using this as a general chat thread now tbh

i assume there is one but it isn't stickied and there are new replies in this thread

e: while i love the tarot thing, if there is no general chat thread at the moment i am willing to make one and leave this one to its intended purpose (tarot readings) on the following condition: that i am under no obligation to put any effort into the OP.
e2: i may, at my discretion (if my high keeps up long enough) write a op in the form of a charter declaring posters therein to be freegoons on the forums and the thread a common good owned by all who post therein

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

puve posted:

This forum has 500 moderators

we're gonna rolla up on jeffrey and gently caress him up. just like will smith in that robot movie

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 245 days!

HEREBY as a LIVING SOUL who is not Presumed Dead Lost At Sea I recognize that the motion has been seconded.

e: reminder to myself to work in a reference to "tubal cain" if i actually go ahead with an op

Hodgepodge has issued a correction as of 11:38 on Dec 30, 2020

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah it's cool as hell even if I've had nothing but good news happening since getting the bad news card

The readings aren't absolute predestination, more like warnings or encouragement to keep in mind. If you've subverted fate and only had good things happen, that means it's working

G2000
Sep 27, 2015

clockwork chaos posted:

The readings aren't absolute predestination, more like warnings or encouragement to keep in mind. If you've subverted fate and only had good things happen, that means it's working

Woah! So even when the cards are wrong they’re actually right? :staredog:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

G2000 posted:

Woah! So even when the cards are wrong they’re actually right? :staredog:

I was like this when I was 14, too.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

C-Spam's Daily Reading

Inverted 3 of Cups: thoughts of conformity. Today is a day of reassessing your ideas and obligations. You're letting yourself be peer pressured into toning yourself down for others, or letting them cut corners. Remember that you and your peace of self should come first.

Queen of Swords: perceptive feelings. Today is a day of organizing and sorting your emotional state. It's been chaotic and you've been tugged in too many directions at once. Find your center, and start to piece it together.

Page of Pentacles: actions of desire. Today is a day of rest and relaxation. It's okay if you aren't striving ever forward, everyone needs time to recuperate, treat yourself with something nice.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

clockwork chaos posted:

Hey however it worked, it worked well!

My family are all healthy and some are already vaccinated, I'm getting a raise and a bonus, Dr Fauxton is getting a raise and a bonus, and we've saved enough money this year to tackle like 5 years worth of poo poo we want to do to our house and yard lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Alright, this thread has gone off the rails a bit so I'm gonna call it a wrap.

Thank you all for the feedback! The mods haven't been chatting with other as much lately because of the holidays but we will be taking everything you said about probes and IK into consideration as we prepare the next batch of IKs, which will be sometime soonish. We have been looking through the list, but it is long and it has been taking a while.

As for the calls, when I edit the next batch, I will create a new thread and post it all in there. The phoneline will remain open, so you can keep calling, but it will just be a general purpose c-spam hotline, and no longer specifically for mod feedback.

Have a happy new year! Stay cool and stay alive.