Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
You really want to impress Jimmy Carter and you are a little nervous and you hit your thumb with the hammer. President Carter walks up with his kindly old man face and you think he's going to encourage you with some wise words but instead he turns the the rest of the group and says, HEY LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN IDIOT CANT EVEN USE A HAMMER , THIS DUDE HAS MAYONAISE FOR BRAINS. Everyone's laughing at you now. What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

https://youtu.be/9euvJYg3Aqc

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I tell that loving peanut farming villain to take that deck of presidential playing cards and insert them.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd shake his hand because in rl he's a great guy, so I'd figure he must be suffering from Alzheimers and that bastard HugeGrossBurrito put him up to it. Probably out of spite since peanut butter is better than burritos.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
I take him in my wriggling arms and draw his body into mine. his screaming is a sweet overture to the creation of our new flesh

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Sorry Mr. President, I had to many Billy Beers

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I'm gonna tear up a little and try and garner some sympathy from the crowd, as I say "that's hurtful mr President my home State of Minnesota was the only State that voted for you when you lost re election"

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I like this AI dungeon prompt

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
I'm gonna work on the house for the rest of the day in angry silence. Then I'm gonna go home and take a hot shower to wash off the sweat and shame of getting owned by President Carter.

But then right before I get in the shower I look in the bathroom and see that I was Walter Mondale this whole time! WHAT A TWIST !!!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i crack his peanuts with the hammer

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think you have me confused with someone else, I'm not building a house with Jimmy Carter.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i ask him how it felt to be compared to homer simpson in the classic 13th episode of the 7th season of the hit comedy show "the simpsons" titled "two bad neighbors" until he corrects me and tells me i'm thinking of gerald ford.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Sunswipe posted:

I think you have me confused with someone else, I'm not building a house with Jimmy Carter.

you are

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I shoot a nail gun at the window of his bulletproof car

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want my USB-C over here and there and twist upside down.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Sunswipe posted:

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Jimmy farts a little bit, and I awkwardly ignore it.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

This attempt at gaslighting me won't work, and this is not the sort of behaviour I expect from a moderator of these esteemed forums. Unless you've mistaken me for a small child.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Sunswipe posted:

This attempt at gaslighting me won't work, and this is not the sort of behaviour I expect from a moderator of these esteemed forums. Unless you've mistaken me for a small child.

buddy I dont know what to tell you, Im sorry jimmy carter pwned you

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Let the days go by,
Carter making you a clown

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
hurry it up you fuckin libtard

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

buddy I dont know what to tell you, Im sorry jimmy carter pwned you

Oh god, "Jimmy Carter" is what you call your penis, isn't it? You sick gently caress.

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

> use hammer on Jimmy Carter

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

logically, we cannot all be building a house with jimmy carter

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
jimble kimble

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

logically, we cannot all be building a house with jimmy carter

this seems like a reasonable number of people to be working on a house with former president jimmy carter

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Anyone else here aware of the real power behind the throne? Aka billypilled

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
former president james j.(?) carter, it is a pleasure to be here helping you handle your wood

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"Hey Jimmy, I brought some Almond Butter sandwiches!"

Wait, what do you mean I'm fired?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I’d ask him about the time he saw a UFO, either to own him if he gets embarrassed at the reminder or listen with rapt attention if he actually tells the story

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i ask him how it felt to be compared to homer simpson in the classic 13th episode of the 7th season of the hit comedy show "the simpsons" titled "two bad neighbors" until he corrects me and tells me i'm thinking of gerald ford.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I challenge Jimmy to a Build Off. Let's see who can build the most houses in one hour.

I easily beat him at 12 to his 7. The subsequent lawsuits ruin us both leaving us as homeless pariahs. We spend our days under an overpass getting drunk on paint thinner and laughing at the irony of it all.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I bring up the rabbit incident for the 12th time that week and he snaps and beats the poo poo out of me

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I dress in drag like a 30s era brothel matron and ask wie gehts dahling, sliding up and down against him.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You really want to impress Jimmy Carter and you are a little nervous and you hit your thumb with the hammer. President Carter walks up with his kindly old man face and you think he's going to encourage you with some wise words but instead he turns the the rest of the group and says, HEY LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN IDIOT CANT EVEN USE A HAMMER , THIS DUDE HAS MAYONAISE FOR BRAINS. Everyone's laughing at you now. What do you do?

I'm so embarrassed ! I get flustered and nail gun one of his feet to the deck. OMG! I'm sorry! Will this help get the nail out? Nail guns the other foot to the deck. Oh poo poo, oh poo poo! I have now stapled Jimmy Carter to the floor of this house!

He was a bit of a dick, always heard he was cool, but whatever. It was a volunteer job for houses for humanity, I'm out, have fun with the house.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Double down on the mistake and build myself into the house

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I guess I could use his bones for beams and his skin for walls but it would be a pretty small house

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jimmy what are you doing? Jimmy, no!

*Jimmy Carter opens his mouth and a deluge of peanuts pours out, smothering me*

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Jimmy what are you doing? Jimmy, no!

*Jimmy Carter opens his mouth and a deluge of peanuts pours out, smothering me*

"YOU MADE ME GIVE UP THE PEANUT FARM AND THIS IS HOW YOUR COUNTRY TREATS ME? I CURSE THIS LAND FOR 1000 YEARS."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
SO WHEN ARE WE ADDING A RABBIT HUTCH JIMMY