Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My fate is your hands OP. This is many things so use your artistic discretion to choose but please give me a good one I worked hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thank you OP I will treasure it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Eldercain posted:

i am not talented but i AM pretty drunk so do your worst

I suggest “Sugar-Lips Habasi” after the Khajiit NPC of the same name.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Athanatos posted:

I've also tossed Platinum your way for being the first brave soul. Who knows what these buttons they gave me do, I coulda deleted the whole database or something, so glad I had a volunteer.

Thank you OP. I used to have plat but it was lost to me five years ago in a terrible autoban accident. I resolved that I would one day get it back, but only by earning rather than purchasing. I've waited for that opportunity with a zen-like patience ever since.

You have a made a dream come true today.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

King of the Hell

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I have high hopes for this one. Did you really draw it yourself???

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You expected an original drawing. But it was me, Dio!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

prayed to get laid posted:

that is a knife not a dildo btw

lowtax gave me my current name so wash me of his woman beating ways

yandere to get laid

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
With my new username I am totally reborn. There is no possible way anyone will recognize me or know what I am about. Complete anonymity!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Looks like Sophitia-M.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

Something my 8-year-old daughter drew.

Kirby the Devourer