Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I had Phil's MLB '21 stream on while cleaning my apartment and found out about the Chauvin verdict from him

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you ever heard of a place called minneapolis minnesota - darksydephil, may 2020

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
BREAKING - Phil has suddenly been removed from Twitch's partnership program. No more subscriptions, emotes, penne points... all gone. Please lend him support (and tips) at this critical time!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The hate army won 😭

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

It's real. The end of an era.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremely soy-based decision from twitch today

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Phil will be fine. He'll get out of this like he always does. He has contingencies for contingencies for contingencies.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I'm tired of people messing with phil and trying to screw him over tbh. At this point, I just want to chill and enjoy his streams.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

fromsoftware roaring down the phone at twitch execs to shut Phil down before his expose their bugged mechanics and fail camera they have't fixed for like 7 games dood sink the company

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdr8OBQns3g

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the imp zone stands with you phil!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I couldn't eat shellfish AND red meat otherwise my feet would explode because of the... acid-in-my-blood condition (it's also called "gout" by those who want to make fun of me)

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My time is valuable; I am a streamer.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1387460718887194631 spectacular

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

hell when he’s right he’s right. and he’s always right.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

b_d posted:

hell when he’s right he’s right. and he’s always right.

when the mans right hes right

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:siren: phil has revealed the existance of a "breakfast bake" in addition to the "italian bake" and "mexican bake" :siren:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

:siren: phil has revealed the existance of a "breakfast bake" in addition to the "italian bake" and "mexican bake" :siren:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:staredog:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

night slime
May 14, 2014

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

What is he missing??

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sex Tragedy posted:

What is he missing??

the breakfast bake center.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He spent the entire prestream insisting that people are definitely enjoying his Nier streams and justifying playing it over something like Returnal, finally started up the gameplay after a 2.5 hour prestream and immediately dropped into a huge lore dump that's just written text, which he's now been reading out loud for the past 40 minutes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

He spent the entire prestream insisting that people are definitely enjoying his Nier streams and justifying playing it over something like Returnal, finally started up the gameplay after a 2.5 hour prestream and immediately dropped into a huge lore dump that's just written text, which he's now been reading out loud for the past 40 minutes.

Good.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay posted:

Based.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

this sounds like one of the best streams ever and also i now realize dsp should be recording audiobooks

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

American McGay posted:

Reurinal.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

this sounds like one of the best streams ever and also i now realize dsp should be recording audiobooks

with chat interaction

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

just tuned in to see a lean-in manual ban of a chat troll who was completely stumped by the $495 tip total.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
turned on phil's broadcast for the 1st time and hes talking about how he has to do a marathon in hopes the donations will help him cover his mortgage payment and this is the type of content im in to

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

phil is pronouncing it dozhay coin

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

phil is pronouncing it dozhay coin

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013