Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Frenz posted:

Pray I do not elaborate them further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Frenz posted:

lmao at this and all the other posts ITT

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

I have now elaborated on my thoughts intelligently. -- Darksydephil 12/24/2020

Frenz posted:

Lmao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Frenz posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

godly phil

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Edit: he elaborated them further.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1342604846852001792?s=19

Throwing your wife under the bus publicly on Twitter ftw.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

American McGay posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

dsp said that "real" fortunes have been banned from fortune cookies because they're too much of a liability and if the fortune in the cookie says "you will win a new car" and someone doesn't win, they will sue [he did not specify wether they will sue the chinese restraunt, cookie manufacture, distributor, or possibly all parties involved in the cookie]

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

He's right, as usual

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dsp said that "real" fortunes have been banned from fortune cookies because they're too much of a liability and if the fortune in the cookie says "you will win a new car" and someone doesn't win, they will sue [he did not specify wether they will sue the chinese restraunt, cookie manufacture, distributor, or possibly all parties involved in the cookie]

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*racist Hank Azaria chinese caricature voice* hey, we're outta these "you will win a new car" fortune cookies.

so open up the small print liability shield barrel!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

jfc lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
watching him play souls games and fighting games was always great but now Ive learned the joy of watching him play easy games like rear end creed and the conniption fits are so much more satisfying

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

trying to jack off posted:

gently caress that mission

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

another cool thing phil does is read his stream schdule using these voice tweets. NOT only do you get to here phil talk uninterupted for 2 minutes but you also get to see his halloween costume which looks fairly racist in the normal size photo, and extremeley racist when its shrunk down to tiny tweet size

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1343070712731324418

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

"want to know when to watch me? well, get a pen .."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

another cool thing phil does is read his stream schdule using these voice tweets. NOT only do you get to here phil talk uninterupted for 2 minutes but you also get to see his halloween costume which looks fairly racist in the normal size photo, and extremeley racist when its shrunk down to tiny tweet size

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1343070712731324418

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
doing stuff in a old school version of london

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't think the avatar looks racist.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It looked like Osama Bin Laden on my phone.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

llooked like colonel sanders in a turban to me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its racist

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't know where to host a 25 mb file of phil watching a fully clothed sex scene in cyberpunk where he goes. nuhhh. this is so stoopid. i don't want to see this. i turned off the nudity but now it doesn't work [?] so there better not be nudity. this is stupid i'm not even watching i'm looking at the chat. so you'll have to imagine it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

i don't know where to host a 25 mb file of phil watching a fully clothed sex scene in cyberpunk where he goes. nuhhh. this is so stoopid. i don't want to see this. i turned off the nudity but now it doesn't work [?] so there better not be nudity. this is stupid i'm not even watching i'm looking at the chat. so you'll have to imagine it.

streamable.com op

https://streamable.com/wc9i0e

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:cheers:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

the tree was in front of him

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

new phil update. yesterday (1/1/2021) phil took a shower before he began his "retro street fighter stream." this caused phil's body temperature to rise! thanks to the phil fans phil reached the 100 dollar donation goal and put on his platinum vest. this caused him to "overheat" further. according to phil his back became covered in sweat and disgusting during the hour he wore the vest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

new phil update. yesterday (1/1/2021) phil took a shower before he began his "retro street fighter stream." this caused phil's body temperature to rise! thanks to the phil fans phil reached the 100 dollar donation goal and put on his platinum vest. this caused him to "overheat" further. according to phil his back became covered in sweat and disgusting during the hour he wore the vest!

Hearing this in mid-atlantic newsreel voice