Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvdyUl2nmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Salacious Spy posted:

remember when he accidentally streamed a full jerk sesh

if i were r-worded enough to trust my livelihood to a giant company in exchange for being forced to stream 16 hours a day thats the kind of dumb gently caress mistake i'd probably make so its a lot more fun to see him be a big baby and suck at gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

you ever heard of a place called wuhan china -- darksydephil, 12/17/2020

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tyvm for the enormous screenshot of a boring tweet, looking forward to tomorrow when you post a six hour video about assassins creed in the important youtubes thread

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Frenz posted:

Pray I do not elaborate them further.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1342604846852001792?s=19

Throwing your wife under the bus publicly on Twitter ftw.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dsp said that "real" fortunes have been banned from fortune cookies because they're too much of a liability and if the fortune in the cookie says "you will win a new car" and someone doesn't win, they will sue [he did not specify wether they will sue the chinese restraunt, cookie manufacture, distributor, or possibly all parties involved in the cookie]

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

llooked like colonel sanders in a turban to me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

first of all. the name soylent is scary. for those of you don't know, its an old school plot line. -- darksydephil

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Ahhh! Chicky Chang Wangs are shooting me! - Phil playing Sleeping Dogs

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

"the stock market is one hundred percent based [...]" -- DarkSydePhil

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Phil called someone the R word and then pretended he didn't say the whole word. "I only said 70% of it."

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

A "soft d" retard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ah-ha! Alright, now we're getting somewhere. I know how to use magic, I know how to do c- proper combat. Alright, now we're getting somewhere, I'm liking this.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

phil shielding his eyes whenever sex is on the screen

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

not even a factual justification

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao oh my god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

sorry Kevin

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

He takes tuesday s off. So tuesday = Phil Friday. A new week starts on sunday. Business week starts on monday. Wednsday = Phils monday, Monday = phils sunday. Therefore, darksyde phils streaming week was born on a monday, and dies on a sunday, like Solomon grundy

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

He walked away for a full half hour leaving his stream idle and facecam empty saying he was going to go fix streamlabs because he cant play without tips although contributions arent mandatory mkay and all he did in that time was peck out two tweets into the aether begging god or something else to fix streamlabs for him

lmfao. godlike

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwEE1QJ5kPU

me thinking about listening to hundreds of hours of phil doing the twitch streamer thing where he has to read the dialogue out loud

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

phil is the only worthwhile streamer that doesnt post in imp zone. e: except aris

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l091kxK5k3g

I watched this one a while back with Retarded_Clown_ and he paused at the part where Phil takes the first bite to say that it sounds exactly like the effect it plays when you loot a zombie in Oblivion and I laughed so hard I almost threw up

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

the Bethesda foley guy going undercover as dsp's chef and doing the ignis "I've discovered a new recipe!" finger as his latest farfalle creation gives birth to ghoul_headshot_with_energy_weapons.wav

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Uhh he's stated numerous times that he's gotta raise money to pay his Tax Guy (to do his taxes). He has to pay him upfront before he'll do it. This is very standard in the industry. I don't know why you're making such a big deal about it.

Also yeah a few things behind the scenes came up that have him really strapped for cash recently. Some uhh, repairs that were necessary that he doesn't feel like going into and also some bills that he owes that he doesn't think he should owe (which really pisses him off btw) but he doesn't have the time or the money to fight right now. So yeah, when he says unforeseen bullshit that's exactly what it means. He couldn't sleep last night Christ's sake.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

UPDATE: after two months of grinding in the sewers in Yakuza 7 to get all characters to max level and try the Final Millennium Tower, he got oneshot on floor 2

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I had a dream when I fell asleep to Jackson Parodi of Zeldathon game’s oblivion play through stream that I asked him for his save file and I started streaming my play through of his own file and he came to my house and talked poo poo about my streaming set up. Then took a poo poo in my toilet and said he would hang out with me since he was moving down the street and I seemed chill. But I could tell he was just taking the piss. But still.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just tipped him $200 to wear a hat and he said nah, it's too hot for that. Thanks for the money though. lol

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

now you'll just have to imagine phil saying oh. oh god i don't wanna do this. this is sutpid. stupid scene. this is probably kenau demanded this. kenau demanded this as part of his contract to be in this scene. ah ah ah ah ah. during a fully clothed heavy petting sesh in cyberpunk 2077

lmao