Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

never going to stop realizing how many bad emotes there are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1342604846852001792?s=19

Throwing your wife under the bus publicly on Twitter ftw.

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*racist Hank Azaria chinese caricature voice* hey, we're outta these "you will win a new car" fortune cookies.

so open up the small print liability shield barrel!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

"want to know when to watch me? well, get a pen .."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

new phil update. yesterday (1/1/2021) phil took a shower before he began his "retro street fighter stream." this caused phil's body temperature to rise! thanks to the phil fans phil reached the 100 dollar donation goal and put on his platinum vest. this caused him to "overheat" further. according to phil his back became covered in sweat and disgusting during the hour he wore the vest!

\

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hearing this in mid-atlantic newsreel voice

started doing this with all of dinosaur jerk's posts now and honestly kind of recommend

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

first of all. the name soylent is scary. for those of you don't know, its an old school plot line. -- darksydephil

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Phil called someone the R word and then pretended he didn't say the whole word. "I only said 70% of it."

jesus christ lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

He starting talking about how great it was and sounded all disgustingly satisfied after a whiny salty start while he sat there with his 311 dollars lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l091kxK5k3g

I watched this one a while back with Retarded_Clown_ and he paused at the part where Phil takes the first bite to say that it sounds exactly like the effect it plays when you loot a zombie in Oblivion and I laughed so hard I almost threw up

jesus lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the Bethesda foley guy going undercover as dsp's chef and doing the ignis "I've discovered a new recipe!" finger as his latest farfalle creation gives birth to ghoul_headshot_with_energy_weapons.wav

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sex Tragedy posted:

What is he missing??

the breakfast bake center.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the rare Punisher/LGBTQA aesthetic

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh! Augh ah ah ah ah ah. Look at thyat. I’m lacked out of KhanTent because I drank her blood instead of telling her to run away. Great design. I paid 60 bucks for this. But I don’t get to play the whole game. Ah ah ah ah. 200 bits from HeavyBalls - “it’s called an RPG”. Ye- actually it’s called a rip off. Thanks for your contribution to the channel.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bankruptcy Judge: So Mr. Burnell, you are claiming to be an ancient vampire somewhere around the age of 1200 years and you cannot leave the house during daylight or you will disintegrate in early 2000s cgi fashion, is that what you're telling the court?

DSP (on speakerphone): Yes.

apropos to nothing posted:

people in the chat are saying i can still get some sunlight in the house if i pull the blinds up but just dont get in the sun rays. let me break this down for you as simple as i possibly can: you numbnuts dont know what youre talking about. the blinds have been broken since before i even became a vampire and as you all know i cant climb up there and replace them because i got a bad back.......... haha ok Vlad_THE_T3p3s says "does the butcher concern himself with the bleating of the sheep?" YES. finally some sense, thank you haha

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wormskull has posted so many vocaroos that i read that post in his voice doing a half-assed DSP impression

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

lmfao every time

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I missed the gun too because I was looking away from the screen and saying “Why is everyone from the forum loling?! I didn’t get it.” when it was on screen.

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

my further inability to provide my wife with an edible meal lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fargield posted:

They talked about DSP not getting the joke on their podcast and then immediately were tricked by an onion style website but for video games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hhYCTiW0sM&t=215s

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

not his fault Door Dash consistently drops the input

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

my further inability to provide my wife with an edible meal: SOLVED

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

He "jumped ship" lol

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cubone posted:

The Architect : It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication: a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the One. While the others experienced this in a general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-à-vis: love.

DSP: My mom- ah haha, what? Trinity, not my mom. Don't know why I said that. Trinity.

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PHIL: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge taxes?
MORPHEUS: No, Phil. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Agent Smith: Do we have a deal Mr Burnell?

Cypher: Now I know this steak doesn’t really exist but it’s*MmmM* so Juicy and *lip smacking noises* one thing I will say, is that when I put it in my mouth *chomping* Yum. Wow.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cypher hears DSP eat the ship slop for 10 seconds and immediately leaves to make a deal with Smith

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

This is not my Phil, I remember when Phil was a real red-blooded man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSH39aiTx2A&t=6332s

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Just saw Phil read "N. Sanity Beach" in crash bandicoot as Northern Sanity Beach

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the miracle child from the end of tarkovsky's international box office smash "Stalker" floating a tortilla topped with 3 cheese mexican blend (low fat), chicken, and pickle del gah low into the oven and making herself a restraunt quality meal instead of knocking over a tea cup or w/e

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

she must be really happy to have a husband who works so hard to put food on the table every single day

no thanks to burger king....

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao too much to quote

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

apropos to nothing posted:

my favorite part is about 6 mins in or so phil refers to people who may not be as up on the lore of final fantasy 13 series as "lay persons"

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

my mom is making a dung-style bake for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rosebud? Yeah sorry I'm not Jamaican. "Pass de rosebud mon" Ackakakak.

lmao