Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I’m a tad confused about how a bootleg/unpublished EU book ended up on Amazon

https://youtu.be/pVa_4l8u0xc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Spoilers, geez.

Geeky Star Wars Book Thread:It's Too Complicated For A Normal Person To Follow.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I’ve started reading the first book of the old Bantam Correllian trilogy and… it’s not bad, well mostly. I like the scenes showing the Solo family as an actual family (knowing what happens to them though, oof) and Lando dragging Luke on his wife hunt is surprisingly amusing so far. On the other hand the author really can’t write dialogue for children. Anakin talks like a toddler despite being 7. Only 100 pages in though so maybe it gets worse.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Any way to read the Bounty Hunter wars recaps without archives?